WANTED ?for ?

Dr. Longbeard

Aug 21, 2018
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any takers I'm looking for something that I haven't grown yet it's like pokemon gotta grow them all.lol I'm starting a new breeding project so the skunkier the better were had all the stinky skunky butthole smell gone.lol so if anyone is interested show me what ya got. This is an unopened pack of segerbloom haze from dark horse and from the breeder himself when I met him earlier this year

Dr. Longbeard

Aug 21, 2018
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 things I'm looking for.....
1. The stench of skunk straight up no fruity back notes just skunky gas stench the stinker the better.
2. Purple urkle just plain purple urkle no crosses
3. Something I have not grown yet that can peak my interest. I have grown a lot and I mean a lot of different varieties over the years.
I have other seeds if this particular one doesnt catch your fancy.
Not much left in the seed stock but do have some great ones left will be fully stocked up in a few months.

Dr. Longbeard

Aug 21, 2018
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started with some nice bag seed from nice nice skunks. I took the best specimen and crossed her with a peg leg Jamaican landrace. I grew the plant . Sticky spicy and garlicky. she was then crossed with a JLH. Jamaican Lemon haze. Which is Peg Leg x Super Lemon haze.

Its these seeds i have to swap also a few others. I have Nordes , Critical + ak47 ,.I can also swap some pegleg , and some JLH, Blueberry stinky x Nordes. If your interested in doing some breeding work over time and exchanging seeds.

First pic of the JLH.in jar.
2nd BFS . Big fkink skunk , garlicky smell like dirty wild garlic .

thanks for your interest.
So I'm actually interested in the Nordes its genetics are close to a strain I grew awhile back called sugar black rose and it was just fantastic one pheno from her was just something special I ended up losing that pheno but did make a cross with her before I lost her and still have some seeds left waiting for the perfect pairing. I crossed her with a beautiful blue dream and the results was very awesome yes awesome indeed called her the black nightmare aka dirty frank. So I'm curious about the nordes what can ya tell me about her

Dr. Longbeard

Aug 21, 2018
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately no picture of her I have had tons of pictures lost so to my old phone breaking it was a total bummer losing all those photos and never backed them up I was smarter on my new phones since.lol. and as for colaberating on some breeding projects I would be more than happy too do so because that's what it's really all about share amongst breeders and creating something new. Everything I create is always open to other breeders always. That is why we have the strains we have now. If everyone hoarded and kept everything to themselves the cannabis world would not be as diverse as it is and if it never got banded in the first place we would be further ahead than we are now so in all reality we are behind so the more we share maybe we can catch up what we had lost what a great time to be alive to be part of the without repercussion.
The new strains that I'm working on right know are going to be something special it's the year of the strawberry crosses. I open pollinate outside year after year to strengthen and acclimate them to my region of the world. I release the f1s of all the strains and then not again till they are hermogous and have gained the resistance quality I'm looking for which can take many generations yes it takes longer I can do it indoor quicker but lose the outdoor environment strength im looking for threw selectively breeding the strong and not the weak. So 12 new strains this year that are all going to have to be grown out and tested. A lot of work to do. Lol so to answer your question @InternationalBeanSmuggler I'll definitely trade and collaborate ? and that goes for other breeders on here too.

Dr. Longbeard

Aug 21, 2018
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great @Dr. Longbeard .what do you have to swap for the Nordes ? How many do you want to swap ? Interested in some AK47 ?
Ive selected and narrowed down some nice ones. Wanna swap some Ak47 for another strain ? If so how many ?
I will throw in some extra for FC and send in how many you want to swap.

View attachment 5207
So I have the dark horse seger bloom haze 5 regs I think he puts 7 in his packs and I got probably 10 of the dirty frank and I also have a space queen hybrid. So I like the nordes and the ak47 sounds interested I've grown a lot of different varieties of ak47 so sounds interesting. So how do ya go about doing the swap on here. That's all I have in the vault for now till harvest time in about a month.

Greasygas

Oct 8, 2018
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the tips and info..too bad about pics ..great post. Outdoors now 2 years after 2 indoors .. still so much to learn !
Unfortunately no picture of her I have had tons of pictures lost so to my old phone breaking it was a total bummer losing all those photos and never backed them up I was smarter on my new phones since.lol. and as for colaberating on some breeding projects I would be more than happy too do so because that's what it's really all about share amongst breeders and creating something new. Everything I create is always open to other breeders always. That is why we have the strains we have now. If everyone hoarded and kept everything to themselves the cannabis world would not be as diverse as it is and if it never got banded in the first place we would be further ahead than we are now so in all reality we are behind so the more we share maybe we can catch up what we had lost what a great time to be alive to be part of the without repercussion.
The new strains that I'm working on right know are going to be something special it's the year of the strawberry crosses. I open pollinate outside year after year to strengthen and acclimate them to my region of the world. I release the f1s of all the strains and then not again till they are hermogous and have gained the resistance quality I'm looking for which can take many generations yes it takes longer I can do it indoor quicker but lose the outdoor environment strength im looking for threw selectively breeding the strong and not the weak. So 12 new strains this year that are all going to have to be grown out and tested. A lot of work to do. Lol so to answer your question @InternationalBeanSmuggler I'll definitely trade and collaborate ? and that goes for other breeders on here too.

Greasygas

Oct 8, 2018
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hope this is not lame question for here Any tips on choosing viable seeds ? I mean lots of mine are grey some black not many some tigers stripe grey brown black .. all different sizes cant crack .

Back