Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question
StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

OFFERED 2 for 1 trade

Toasted

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You wont ship until you receive the beans from someone else? My friend, in spite of being burned in the past, you're showing absolutely no good will..Not the way to start a trading relationship

Colamaker

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Done 3 trades last 2 weeks. No problems. If they don't like it dont trade em. Im honest and don't ship in a 55 cent envelope. I use bubble envelope and crush resistant caps that cost me min 4 to 5 bucks to ship. If you sent probly a couple hundred bucks in seed and got back crumble. You'd think twice 2. Until I see your ship methods and seeds come intact. Then I can trust on further trades.

Toasted

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's fine..Just don't expect to make quality trades with people that have decent beans..Implying that people are questionable until proven otherwise is poor approach..The only people you're going to attract is a few part-timers with questionable genetics.
I wont trade with you with that attitude...
Food for thought..trading seeds is based on trust..Obviously some have screwed you..scratch them off the list of credible people and move on rather than assume others are the same.

Cheers
Done 3 trades last 2 weeks. No problems. If they don't like it dont trade em. Im honest and don't ship in a 55 cent envelope. I use bubble envelope and crush resistant caps that cost me min 4 to 5 bucks to ship. If you sent probly a couple hundred bucks in seed and got back crumble. You'd think twice 2. Until I see your ship methods and seeds come intact. Then I can trust on further trades.

Colamaker

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thats cool. 4 in a row crushed seeds Is unacceptable to me when they never resent.
I've done 3 trades in last 2 weeks an no one said boo. Not part timers either lol.
I trade and ship professional. Just saying
20201111_153456.jpg
20201106_131556.jpg

Toasted

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a video from one of the breeders I respect most in the business..He's the type of guy in it for the benefits of everyone and actively shares his genetics rather than strictly trying to capitalize on the "money"...He speaks of a code..

Considering the recent conversations I think everyone would benefit from taking a quick listen to this..

Colamaker

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here is a video from one of the breeders I respect most in the business..He's the type of guy in it for the benefits of everyone and actively shares his genetics rather than strictly trying to capitalize on the "money"...He speaks of a code..

Considering the recent conversations I think everyone would benefit from taking a quick listen to this..

Good video

Colamaker

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Grown these strains multiple times and im looking for something different. Fems or autos.
U.S. only. I ship securely and pay the extra to ship an hope you ship the same. Been burned to many times. Happy Growing šŸ˜Š example below of how I ship.

2 for your 1 trade.

4 Bruce Banner Fem
4 Panama Fem
4 star killer Fem
4 24k Gold Fem
6 Skunk og Fem
6 Paramedic Fem
2 Underdog og Fem
4 Mystery Machine Fem

2 For 1 trade!
View attachment 13876 View attachment 13877
Back up top.