Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Question 2 tents, 1 extraction?

B

Brobbo

Thread starter #1
Hey guys hope you're all well. I'm fairly new at growing and trying out all different things and setups. I was wondering if it is possible to send the extraction from my flower room into my veg room so it heats the veg room and extract out the top of the veg room? Bit long winded hope it makes sense....thanks in advance

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Welcome to FC Brobbo :) What you're suggesting is entirely feasible and a good idea to recycle the heat and keep your vegging plants in the ideal temperature range.
The setup would look something like this

Tent 1.......tubing/hose.....Veg Tent...........Extractor Fan + Filter
XXXXXXX===========XXXXXX=====>>>>>>>>////////////

Good luck with your grow!

Brobbo

Thanks for the advice. The temps are a little low due to led in veg tent and was hoping to recycle the heat from the flower tent(cfl). I was going to set it up with a fan and filter between the 2 rooms for cleaner air going into the veg room and extract from the veg room. It's only a small set up. Thanks again

what are the temps in the veg room? bright and cool is good but how cool ?
How come the veg room isnt warm enough already ?
personally i use fresh air but sure its ok to recycle air -fresh cool air is best , any pics ?

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
You should consider off the shelf led's instead of cfl's, maybe when the cfl's die replace them with led light bulbs instead, they're much more efficient and generate significantly less heat.
Good luck with your grow!