A little story about a seedling

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Ok so I was germinating an og kush auto from Kyle kushman seeds. When it sprouted the cotyledons were bright yellow from the start. Yes I screwed up with to much water to germ. So the cotyledons wouldn't even open fully up and slowly started drying to a crisp. Now at this point I would usually just toss em as it was a goner but this seedling had other plans. What through me was even with the cotyledons gone the stalk was standing straight and strong. So I just left it under the lights and kept watering. She is a fighter and a week later she is now forming her first set of fan leaves. I can't put my finger on where it got its energy from with no cotyledons besides its stalk. Just amazing. So moral of the story is don't give up on a seedling despite how bad it looks. If the stalk is still standing strong give it some time and love and she might respond. The great thing about this girl is she will probably be one of the best of the bunch. She is a fighter. Also another tip I can truly tell you is plant respond to your sound and your voice. I talk to my girls and you must try this. Play some soft symphony music like an hour or 2 everyday. I shit you not the plants respond and grow bigger Buds. I have tried this multiple times and plants love it. I learned this from a grape grower for wine and they have outdoor speakers that play symphony music and the grapes are huge. So here is another fun tip that can't hurt your plant but could give you bigger results.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Here she is.
20210421_075753.jpg

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
I'm currently experiencing something very similar with a trainwreck seedling right now. It only had one very stunted cotyledon and I thought it was a gonner siince the other two I tried to pop were duds. After about a week of nothing it is now starting to throw out its first set of leaves. Maybe it's all that classic rock I play for them, šŸ¤˜

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
I'm currently experiencing something very similar with a trainwreck seedling right now. It only had one very stunted cotyledon and I thought it was a gonner siince the other two I tried to pop were duds. After about a week of nothing it is now starting to throw out its first set of leaves. Maybe it's all that classic rock I play for them, šŸ¤˜
That's awesome. I listen to alot of hard rock and 80s rock. But I thought that might scare them lol

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
I was thinking about the music and plants. Maybe we need to look up where the seed originated from and play that style of music. Like if from Africa play bongo musicšŸ¤£