A Thread to delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

juju

Aug 27, 2018
The purpose of this thread is to showcase top cuts from the USA. If your in the know, you will quickly recognize and understand why I am working with what I have. Secondly, it is to educate people on what I perceive as excellent cannabis. Some of these cuts are damn near impossible to get. I source them from reputable people. It has taken years to gain their trust. I take but I also give back. There are a lot of fake cuts going out there. So just because someone says they got it; do they? Also, with environment and genetics plants express themselves differently. I will show an example of that later. Here are some pics.

This is the Death Star (ECSD x Sensi Star).
An old cut from Ohio (I think). It is pungent, gas/petrol, potent. I sourced it from Denver Co. I know for a fact it’s the Real Deal Holyfield. It will purple up with colder temps.
7D9F56D5-6A29-4737-BD53-B759B599B18A.jpeg3380163B-D355-486D-A150-E5119D76CE95.jpeg

Last edited:

Dr. Longbeard

Aug 21, 2018
I totally agree with you @juju cannabis expression important thing to bring up we should have a thread on that. There are so many factors involved from lighting to to which type of nutrient deliver to media to talent of growing and everything else in between. Let's say 10 different people go to the same shop and get the same exact cut from the same mother plant and everyone goes home and grows it out you can have 10 different results come time to smoke it. You can pull different traits or should I say show a different expression from how you grow that someone else may not experience. Grower skill is a huge factor. Everyone I'm sure if not all most people on here has smoked some crap brick weed full of seed from Mexico smuggled over the border. We used to call it dirt weed. It did the job. The problem with it was not that it was bad weed it was just grown and handled and dried and not cured it at all smush it all together and pack mule and smuggle it over. Now the genetic was not the problem at all because if an experienced grower popped and grew one of those seeds out you would end up with some pretty awesome bud, I'm just using this as an example of course. The point is expression it really is a big deal say you get a seed from somebody from a different country and it's a landrace that just grow in that region of the world and has forever and you grow it in your own method you can Express something in the plant that is very subtle or not seen there really is a million factors involved and no way to match it perfectly everytime but being consistent is a good way to start and tweaking and experimenting as you go knowledge is power ?

juju

Aug 27, 2018
Thanks @Dr.Longbeard nice post. I agree with you on a few points especially how 10 different people can grow the same plant ten different ways. Even I can grow one cut very well one time and the next run it's not as good or better.

Got a Death Star then Colorado Bubble Gum and lastly the ECSD x Fire OG that recently started to flower.
20181008_102354.jpg
20181010_115848.jpg
20181010_120058.jpg

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
juju is your kitchen your grow room I bet your wife loves that haha your plants look great . what is that blue purple one on top and how did you make the buds grow parallel to the stock or is that just the way you took picture and Dr Longbeard should not talk about our fine Mexican bricks like that right cause next week you might be growing that stuff haha.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
ok so I am slow I should have read your first quotes got the name that is a great looking blue bud. send me a clone haha.

juju

Aug 27, 2018
Actually, I pull my plants out of the grow area to the kitchen so I can have a better look. It is too hectic in there to take a pic.. you wont be able to see the plant with all the other plants surrounding it. This cut of Bubblegum is really growing on me. I will post a pic of here once she is ready to chop. I might hit her clones with Iran or ECSD xFire OG pollen.
I top the plants and and use stakes to train them. Or I just bend them here and there which encourages lateral branching. It's a difficult decision to take off the top cola but worth it in the end when you got 5 colas instead of one.

juju

Aug 27, 2018
?you still have not sent seeds ?
I sent them. MpNot my fault if they didn’t arrive. I sent mine like you sent the ones in a envelope, no padding either or protection for the seeds, All torn up by the time I got it and smashed. You could have got me in trouble bro!

juju

Aug 27, 2018
You need to buzz off Aphatoy! I was sick and still made time to send yours. Your mail is probably hot and they got snagged. I wish I never said yes to you sending me seed. Now my shits gonna be hot. They snap pics and keep them on file. I talked with a supervisor at the post. If yours did not make it then that’s two packages this year that didn’t make it. A Record! So leave me alone I will do you a favor and toss you bunk seed in the toilet. Peace! I have to get a new safe addy because of you.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
You need to buzz off Aphatoy! I was sick and still made time to send yours. Your mail is probably hot and they got snagged. I wish I never said yes to you sending me seed. Now my shits gonna be hot. They snap pics and keep them on file. I talked with a supervisor at the post. If yours did not make it then that’s two packages this year that didn’t make it. A Record! So leave me alone I will do you a favor and toss you bunk seed in the toilet. Peace! I have to get a new safe addy because of you.
? YOU LIE JUJU and you know it you never sent any thing to me and you know it that is why you are using hot language I sent you over 40 seeds and you sent none back you are a scam I have received every seed that the honest people I have traded with sent you said you were going to send them to me a couple months ago and you never did all I ever got from you was waiting for coin holders you are not an honest person and I am in hopes no one else does business with you actually I believe Thc should remove you off of FC you are not a good member and last time you communicated with me you actually said you had wished I had sent you more than the 40 seeds I sent to you I have received seeds from England , India, Canada, Washington, Kentucky, texas, new York, California, and I have received seeds from the same so don't give me that Bull:poop:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
I sent them. MpNot my fault if they didn’t arrive. I sent mine like you sent the ones in a envelope, no padding either or protection for the seeds, All torn up by the time I got it and smashed. You could have got me in trouble bro!
?Their you are again lying seeds sent to you were sent in a coin holder and had a padded envelope and you told me they made it just great so their you go lying again:poop:

juju

Aug 27, 2018
I decided to send yours as you sent mine...shitty, like your favorite emoji. Please block this dude from my threads. I’m done with him. He is a prick and got no life but to harass people. Your the liar and putting us all at risk with your packaging! Was gonna send someone selse more seed for your bitch ass but not no more. Your worse than a stalker Fuck off! Please erase my account too! I’m done here! Thank that old fuck for making me leave. I have 6 kids and a wife and don’t have time for those high school girl games he is gonna get someone popped.

juju

Aug 27, 2018
Please erase and delete all my content @Sunshine! You were cool, yazad and Spic One was cool but @aphha dildo toy is a fucking prick! PEACE OUT!

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?sticks and stones can break your bones but names are just from a liar, cheater, an thief, and a scam he knows that I am right that's why all the name calling no body should use language on this sit like he does:heart_eyes:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?How is it that he has to use all the encrypted language foul mouth language and he tries to blame me for his lying mistake all I ever got from him was that he was waiting for his coin holders like I used to send to him I learned my lesson of the mail sending last year to Sunshine they did not make it bad envelope lost seeds , since than I believe all my seeds make it to their destine nation with coin holders I under stand that they can get cracked some times but product usually makes it. if you all feel that I should be erased from FreeCannabis.com feel free to tell me so I feel I only told the truth to the members and to JUJU ☠ here and I feel I have the right to expose a BAD member ☠

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back