Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Review Amir Smartphone 3 in 1 Camera Lens Review

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Thread starter #1
So I sold my digi cam a week or so ago and was initially looking to replace it with a canon ixus mainly due to the macro on the canon which has a min focal distance of just 1cm but one of those would have set me back 100!!!
After doing some research online I found this
DSC_0350.JPG
DSC_0352.JPG
The price is very good at £7-10 on amazon and ebay, I paid 9.50 because I wanted quick delivery :)

This is what comes inside the box
DSC_0354.JPG DSC_0353.JPG
Initial impressions are pretty impressed, especially at the price, it seems well made, the clip is hard plastic and the lense housings are aluminium and feel sturdy, the threads are also good. So far so good!
As you can see from the box the kit comes with 3 lenses - a fish eye lens, a wide angle lens and macro lens and a microfibre bag, as well as lense caps for the front and backs which are made of rubber and fit snugly.
DSC_0037 (1).JPG DSC_0039.JPG DSC_0041.JPG DSC_0044.JPG DSC_0046.JPG DSC_0050.JPG
Here's a test shot I took with the fish eye
DSC_0017.JPG DSC_0018 (1).JPG
I like the effect from the fisheye and can see myself having some fun in the grow room with it :) You can see some vignette which is quite pronounced around the edge of the pic, I should really remove the phone case to minimise this but I just wanted to try it out.
cont......

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Thread starter #2
Now onto the macro attachment, again taken with phone case on so not ideal conditions this is the little blim of hash you can see ontop the chunk of hash in the last pic.
DSC_0020.JPG DSC_0021.JPG DSC_0026.JPG DSC_0023.JPG DSC_0025.JPG DSC_0035 (1).JPG
I have to say it's pretty cool being able to see the trichs up so close, the image quality will improve without the case on the phone, but it's not too bad with it on.
All in all I'm impressed with this little kit especially for the price which worked out a lot less than a digital camera and can be used on pretty much any smartphone or tablet.
I'll definitely have lots of fun playing with this over the next few weeks and will post up the best pics I can capture here :)

Attachments