Another indoor first outdoor

Sleepytree

Oct 14, 2020
Trying my hands at outdoor growing this time. I will have 3 or4 in my tent and the test outside in the yard. My last grow was ok not the potency I want . Any tips or advice and has anyone heard of the nutrient that boost more tricome

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
I use this to boost bud size and trichromes. Use mid way into flowering to late flowering. Great stuff.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Trying my hands at outdoor growing this time. I will have 3 or4 in my tent and the test outside in the yard. My last grow was ok not the potency I want . Any tips or advice and has anyone heard of the nutrient that boost more tricome
🤠Good Lights Produce Good try-cones so you need great area for good sunshine mother nature does the rest and remember it is just a WEED :mask:

Sammy368

Mar 12, 2021
I mostly do DWC and use Adance Nutrients Rhino Skin + (General Hydroponics Cal mag + FloraGro, FloraBloom, FloraMicro Set + (Flowering Diamond Nectar + Kool boom)), for indoor. All excess I use for the outdoor when I change nuts. It really depends on what medium you are using soil vs water etc. During flowering, you need to increase Bloom nutrients to get bigger buds and more trichomes.

Kyfarmer84

May 22, 2020
To my knowledge it is first dependent upon the strain/genetics that will dictate overall potency and trichome production.then def secondly its the growing conditions that play the biggest role in bringing that thc out of her .I tend to focus on not over thinking it.and how i do that is by strictly following routinely my mmandm!!! S.ok so what is mmandm ? Ok so i made it up so it would rhyme as to be made into a chime of sorts.it is fact that we retain.verbal dialog better thru the obvious singing something or hearing it sung.but mybad im higher than the nearest water tower.it stands for-mandatory maryjane maintenance.it works well and has served
Me well.them 3 things are numberd like this- #1 lay eyes on every one of them checking for any signs of stress or bugs
#2would be feeding. As i use a mixed 40-40-20 ratio of coco,soil and perlite.so i feed and water moderately .the last but not least and my favorite of the 3!!! I CALL IT - CSS -CULTIVATION STATION SANITATION. And as it implies i wipe every surface down .every thing well sorry if i blowed up your question thread.And i hope you are able to get somethin. Out of my couchlocked mumbo jumbo .If i can do it anyone can. Good harvest"s and fat Buds to all of yall. Your fellow cultivator Kyfb

PirateJoe

Dec 10, 2020
Any outdoor grow tips I have about 7 outside and 3 indoor all about a month old
Be patient first and foremost. Take KYfarmer84 advise and keep an eye on them, I do daily. I grow completely outside and organic so I don’t have advise on nutrition. If I were to give one bit of advice it would be to trim the lower branches and keep her cleaned up so that the premium buds get more sun and energy to produce quality products.

I like to start mine in containers so I can move them inside for protection, but once they get to a certain size and have outgrown the containers I transplant permanently. That’s the risky part because she’s now exposed to what the climate throws at her. This year has been challenging so far, everything from 100 plus temps to flooding rains, then back to the same cycle. I have two plants which are very close to harvest, one gets cut today, the other is four foot tall and four feet wide with about two weeks to go. I hope she survives. I say that because my neighborhood is full of downed tree branches and sheds turned over, next round next week forecasted. It’s been five weeks in a row in this pattern. I have harvested three quality plants so far, one more today, but the crown jewel is still soaking in that free sunshine and still wanting to develop.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠If you place a sick plant outside it will stay sick if it is a healthy plant you can keep it healthy if it is a strong genetic also remember it is a Weed. and remember does not weeds grow good outside. 🧙‍♂️

Back