Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Any hard hitting pieces out there?

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #3
@FerretWrangler that's a lovely peice you got there :)
I broke my last grace glass which I had an ash catcher hooked up to, was absolutely gutted :(
Just got a fairly basic royal glass bong now but it does the trick will post a pic in a short while ;)
Thanks @Sunshine ! And I would love to see it, I am sorry you broke your last one, it's always heartbreaking. That's why I don't name mine anymore.

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #5
This was a gift from a very kind friend :)
Really needs a good clean, the water is actually fresh the bong not so much o_O
@Sunshine my that's wonderful :D I'm actually a little jealous, I would love a german bong. I can trace my lineage to early 15th century germany, and I've slowly been learning deutsch. It's such a fascinating and efficient language.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Well what a bummer, I managed to chip the bottom of the bowl while cleaning it :eek:
On the plus side the bowl it came with was far too large so needed changing anyway so I'm going bowl shopping for a nice small one this week will update when I've got it :D

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #10
Well what a bummer, I managed to chip the bottom of the bowl while cleaning it :eek:
On the plus side the bowl it came with was far too large so needed changing anyway so I'm going bowl shopping for a nice small one this week will update when I've got it :D
It was Destiny @Sunshine ! I did that recently with my big bong, and came home with a new extension and a bowl.