Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

Question Anybody pop any msnl gdp autos lately?

Hannahuff

As the title askes; anybody growing any GDP autos from msnl? A few of us went in on an msnl order recently and all ended up with some GDP auto beans. The germination rate has been poor across 3 different indoor growers and the few that has poped make scrawny, sickly looking sprouts.

Always had good luck with msnl and the other strains in the recent batch are up to par. Just kind of puzzling-

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠Remember most of these seed banks get their seeds from a host of growers they are not the growers of the seeds if you get bad seeds I would say go to another seed band try STRAIN SUPERMARKET I have always had great seeds from them and they are reasonable priced and ship very good I have always received their shipments and have used them for the past 2 years :mask:

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

Hannahuff

🤠Remember most of these seed banks get their seeds from a host of growers they are not the growers of the seeds if you get bad seeds I would say go to another seed band try STRAIN SUPERMARKET I have always had great seeds from them and they are reasonable priced and ship very good I have always received their shipments and have used them for the past 2 years :mask:
20201105_200624.jpg

I have a $200 strain supermarket order on Deck for my 2nd winter grow and spring outdoor plants. I just already had thrown in on that msnl order first...

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Top Bottom