Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Organic Auto Fem - Critical, Blueberry. BioBizz Light Mix, Cob LED 50w 3500k + 6500k lamps, 60x60x120 box

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Cool garden @MastaJazz, I think I spotted a chili plant in the background of one of the pics too ๐ŸŒถ๐Ÿ˜€
Let the white widow dry out nicely and in a week she'll start to grow quickly ๐ŸŒฑ
The Blueberry looks excellent!!! You could easily take a couple of cuttings from the lower branches ;)
I think the Critical Auto is just going through the stretch, she should stop stretching after a couple of weeks and start to concentrate on flowering.
So my question is, compare to reports of growers, their PPMs are x5 more then mine, even if i add nutes according to biobizz schedule.. so my nutemix PPM is 400. when somebody has 1200 or more.. didnt checked runoff yet. Plants doing fine, but this question comes every time when i check PPM)) or maybe my TDS is a liar..
You're going the right way about it, if the plants are happy at 400 then stick to that, if you added at the rate on the biobizz schedule the plants would probably be sick.
Thanks for sharing, things are looking good, won't be long now until you're smoking some delicious flowers ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒป

Thread starter #22
@Sunshine thank you man, looks like your eye never lies, cuz yeah it is chili ))
My white widow now has some burns or neัrosis.. also some kind of deformation.. i didnt do nothing with her since 1st day.. so my 1st experience with coco is pretty sad) im thinking to take her out of box actually.. as its so many plants and no space.. Im definately made it wrong with to much plants in 60x60sm box))

so its day 9, looks awesome))

Attachments