Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Organic Auto Fem - Critical, Blueberry. BioBizz Light Mix, Cob LED 50w 3500k + 6500k lamps, 60x60x120 box

MastaJazz

Thread starter #21
@Sunshine thank you man, looks like your eye never lies, cuz yeah it is chili ))
My white widow now has some burns or neсrosis.. also some kind of deformation.. i didnt do nothing with her since 1st day.. so my 1st experience with coco is pretty sad) im thinking to take her out of box actually.. as its so many plants and no space.. Im definately made it wrong with to much plants in 60x60sm box))

so its day 9, looks awesome))

Attachments

MastaJazz

Thread starter #23
Sup FC!
@Sunshine whatup man! got question ..
I started seeing burns on criticals tips with yellowing, thought it was a deficienсy, but then checked runoff after feeding today and it was 2050ppm, when feedmix was 900.
Now im thinking if i need to flush, i flushed about a 1 litre - 1600ppm runoff. Should i flush more?
I guess i was giving lower ph (6-6,3) maybe that could be the problem of gettin P and K..
Also she got darker green colour.. is it to much N or P deficiency im not sure..

I moved white widow in coco from the box, as it was twisted and i got no space in box((
Chili type is unknown bro)) i took seeds from chili peppers my aunt gave me) but it def can bring a burn in the ass effect))))

Last edited:

MastaJazz

Thread starter #27
@Sunshine thx man, i really like how she looks, biggest is Critical, shes 90 sm already 58 day from seed, the cob is to close so i moved her near the box and opened it so she can get light but not to intense cuz i dont want to burn her (about 20sm from cob to her cola) cuz i see some yellowing on her upper leaves, so its messing the reason if its light burn or nute burn, or some deficiency..

i bought this light from one guy who assembling lights, its a 50w cree cxb3590, plus theres 2 common bulbs 18w led 6500k and 3500k 30w sfl. so its almost 100w in my jungle box) i had 4 plants in it))) but now as they became bigger i had to move phototype ones from the box, they stand just near box and getting light , also all my green gang getting sunlight from 7 to 10 AM.

MastaJazz

Thread starter #28
also thanks for advice brother, so i will just give her plain water till harvest? bu the way Blueberry (phototype) has same situation with runoff (about 1900, mix was 800) but she has no burns and looks really healthy.. so im kinda curious why Critical has burns. maybe autoflowers more sensitive? @Sunshine

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
also thanks for advice brother, so i will just give her plain water till harvest? bu the way Blueberry (phototype) has same situation with runoff (about 1900, mix was 800) but she has no burns and looks really healthy.. so im kinda curious why Critical has burns. maybe autoflowers more sensitive? @Sunshine
My pleasure @MastaJazz :) Some strains are much more sensitive than others and like very light feeding.
Could you take some closeup pics of the cob light and it's components? I might have a stab at making one myself one of these days👍

MastaJazz

Thread starter #32
@Sunshine youre welcome and good idea that you looking for it!
no fan in it, its only heatsink, led chip, lens and driver. the lamp gets about 45c during day without fan (as thermal sensor showed) and i got no fan in the box cooling the cob, only outtake fan, so its about 26c in the box with cob+2 bulbs i metioned above with 1 outtake pc fan, when its 23 in the room.
Im also looking to buy cob parts actually, so its about 70+ usd for all original parts for 1 cob without shipping expences.. theres also citizen clu chip model is good, but its a little lower u/mols.. it also a good choice to get this kind of driver mounted in heatsink as in picture, its also meanwell driver but HBG model, it looks great and easy to assemble.

Attachments

Last edited:

MastaJazz

Thread starter #34
Exactly @Sunshine! pretty enough for 2 plants i think! it covers 1x1 meters for sure with all intencity needs for plant.

Can you tell how much runoff ppm is normal for soil?
I checked Blueberrys runoff todays was 600 i gave just plain water..

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
If it's something like critical (larger plant) then around 1200-1500, for younger or smaller plants less. Different strains like different ppm's so best to test and adjust 👍
How does the Blueberry look? Are there any signs of over fertilisation or deficiencies?
Exactly @Sunshine! pretty enough for 2 plants i think! it covers 1x1 meters for sure with all intencity needs for plant.
Definitely! 💡🌿🌿

MastaJazz

Thread starter #36
@Sunshine thanks man! i got it, and one more thing usually confusing me is soil ph buffer. when i give 7 ph mix or water, runoff usually 6.3. So i should give higher then 7 then? to get 6.7 as you said few days ago.. Probably it will runoff same 6.5 even with 7+ .. how would you do in such cases?

I will upload pic how Blueberry looks cuz now she's sleeping, but im sure you will like it. no bad sings. shes beautiful! its 59 day sinse they both showed from soil. she kinda showing sex now.. i barely see small stigmas..

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
@Sunshine thanks man! i got it, and one more thing usually confusing me is soil ph buffer. when i give 7 ph mix or water, runoff usually 6.3. So i should give higher then 7 then? to get 6.7 as you said few days ago.. Probably it will runoff same 6.5 even with 7+ .. how would you do in such cases?
Good question. Yes you're right, if you're giving 7 and it's resulting in run off at 6.3 then the drop is 0.7 (7-6.3). So to arrive at 6.7 you would need to add water at 7.4 ph :)
I will upload pic how Blueberry looks cuz now she's sleeping, but im sure you will like it. no bad sings. shes beautiful! its 59 day sinse they both showed from soil. she kinda showing sex now.. i barely see small stigmas..
Sounds awesome! 👍

MastaJazz

Thread starter #38
actually theres some deficiency sign on Blueberry, but not sure which one, your ideas? P or K? there some small necrosis points on some leaves.. lower not to young not to old leaves,,, also it may be cal mag, as younger leaves are ligher, but im not sure.. her last runoff ppm was 600, i gave just water 6-6.5. Her older leaves kinda darker green.. so i gave her a break with nutes.. but its a mature plant so as @Sunshine said 1200 ppm is ok, then i will feed her with nutes next 2-3 times.. She got a lot of shoots, young branches everywhere.. so she needs it.. she got the biggest leaves i've seen alive. (on pics shes stands on a stool so dont think shes to high like Critical)))

and a quick view with BB on 1st plan and Critical behind..

My first time with LST so dont judje)

Attachments