Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Organic Auto Fem - Critical, Blueberry. BioBizz Light Mix, Cob LED 50w 3500k + 6500k lamps, 60x60x120 box

Indoor Growing

Organic Auto Fem - Critical, Blueberry. BioBizz Light Mix, Cob LED 50w 3500k + 6500k lamps, 60x60x120 box

MastaJazz

found a good song today, with 90s sound about a perfect thing that nature gave us and why actually we here in FC))

Devin the Dude - Sticky Green.. relaxing smooth south music..

I watered Blueberry today with 6.8ph , runoff 7, and then i forgot that about a week ago i added soil mix with higher ph (about 8), so now i see why runoff changed so fast, that was dumb that i coundt see the reason )) then i smoked Critical and forgot it.. its 3rd week of curing.. im drinking as a cow though..
So right after that 7ph runoff i gave 6.4ph, 6.8runoff and thats it.. so 3 ltrs total. Runoff PPM was 1200?? (with plain water) i think next time i give light amount of nutes anyway))

If she needs 5-7 weeks to end then i will wait with germing new seeds, cuz that girl covered all the box.. we'll see.

Last edited:

MastaJazz

BB started to smell early, very familiar smell, like OG Kush i guess.. to much berry smell in them.. when Purple is sufficiently different from others i've grown.. much grapefruit smell, mandarin, orange and and some stinky sh.. anyway Purple tastes like youve took a sip of fanta and then some phycodelic taste comes in which blows my mind.. thats really potent taste, its more rough harsh taste .. buds smells incredible, even dried stems really amazing i think to add it with tea or some..

Its +18 at night.. some days can be cooler like +16 .. i dont think its to cold for cannabis.. even seedlings. But Blueberrys soil dries slower now.. but she looks good, heads become bigger and fluffier.. smells great but not much smell yet.. only in one room whith the box)) cuz when Critical was flowering all the appartment was in aromas)) im sure to the end of flower BB will show how she can smell ))

Thats a good thing that my massage saved here cuz i started to right here and went out .. so the msg saved, but the thing is i cant see the smiles .. unfortly ..is it only my case?

Last edited:

MastaJazz

Sup @Sunshine ! i just watched you jungle, does fruit wreck has same genetics with Fruit passion or nah?
I also would like to know some about Stinky seeds i have here.. Blackberrybubble (A) and couple seeds named "Fast Fem", i couldnt find info..
I have no Blueberry seeds left unfortunately.. i have 2 auto fem seeds and seeds you sent.

MastaJazz

I also found that this seeds from Spain..
Next run is kinda aint easy to say .. i would germ couple seeds 2-3 weeks before BB goes down, or how you think>?

MastaJazz

BB soil dries slowly, its 6th day after i gave her about 3,5 litres of water.. still wet..((
Chronic is in 5litre pot and already dry.. i fed them in a same day

MastaJazz

@Alphatoy hah)) dope man! thats the question i used to think sometimes.. who knows do they have ears but definately they can feel vibrations as all in this world.. good to see 90s lovers bro! now my box is in other room, but before harvest i bring plants in my cab with music where they spending their night days and listening music with me.. usually its very smooth music that gets you high and music that you love to listen when youre high.. so usually its a 90s hip hop.. cuz a lots of beatmakers at that time made their production with a lot of smoke in the studio))) i like Heltah Skeltah - Therapy .. check the mood of this beat.. its really relaxing .. and yeah)) some times i make em dance with me by shaking em and i like how they swingin side by side with the rhythm))

MastaJazz

Blueberrys 111 day, fed her just now with a light dose of nutes. As we see she got purple branches, and some leave tips showing defficiency.. so im confused abit maybe im too greedy with nutes?) possibly next time will be higher dosage .. we'll see..

On the last pic is Chronic curved leave, i had couple plants in the past with same thing..i still dont know for sure what it means.. info from the net says its N toxicity.. but my prev plants with same sign couldnt have to much N cuz i had no nutes at that time..

Attachments

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
From the pics it looks like too much ferts/too strong ferts on the Blueberry, the slight paling and burnt tips are tell tale signs.
With regard to the claw on the Chronic don't worry too much about it if it's only affecting one, just cut back on ferts and make sure your temps are in check and she'll continue to grow 🌿

MastaJazz

thank you for advice Doc) but whats the meaning by paling, slight paling? im confused bcz i see purple stem and branches, not to much but its there.. only higher branches got purple colour..
yeah true, that claw more surely from temps.. cuz they pretty dry, so no need to dry em out, just smoke it on the spot))))))

MastaJazz

MastaJazz I had one of my tent plants doing the same thing I found out they were heat stress my ladies like 74 degree's during the summer we get 100 temps so had to keep air going pretty long that's when it got to much heat after controlling temp they pulled out of it. also on the music mine likes heavy drum.
thank you man! now its more clear, i had this in mind cuz one run i had a high plant and the higher lalf of it all clawed, cuz the fan was working on the lower part of plant, lower part leaves were ok.. and it was hot that time as i didnt work with airmovement properly at that time..
ok which song you played for you babies then?)

MastaJazz

sup fellaz!
BB is 114 day, started yellowin, gettin crystals and shes a smallbuds ass .. cuz i had some ph jumps, some shit i made wrong from beginning.. and i think lower temps then previous grows.. +19 at night.. def slower growth. still got a lot of white pistils.. and as she yellows i think i wasnt to much with nutes but i was close to it cuz of little burns... when Critical which is in grinder pic was dark green till the end..

other pic is my LST attempt)) that branch isnt to different from others though..

i want to germ Big Bud auto fem.. its 2nd day but it didnt popped yet ..
your thoughtsabout how much BB till harvest? i think 2 weeks more...

Attachments

Top Bottom