Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Organic Auto Fem - Critical, Blueberry. BioBizz Light Mix, Cob LED 50w 3500k + 6500k lamps, 60x60x120 box

Alphatoy

@Alphatoy yeah its like all oils, usually ppl heat it and eat eat warm, consistency becomes like an olive oil when you heat it and taste kinda similar.. ofcourse ppl dont like to eat untasty stuff, but its about health so..

@Cannada midget is OG Kush so its def not pure indica.. but dam i love her structure so good light spread through it.. an smells btfl!
ok you got me what does PPL stand for

MastaJazz

@Alphatoy what you mean?) any news>?

I have some canna terra pro soil, and checked ph 1:1 with distilled water.. so ph is 5.. how you think seedlings will like it? or its better to mix it will other soil to make ph abit higher? then i did the same with tap water (8 ph) and the result is about 6+ ..

I have some seedling growing in other acidic 5 ph soil and its not so intencive growth..

Alphatoy

I have some canna terra pro soil, and checked ph 1:1 with distilled water.. so ph is 5.. how you think seedlings will like it? or its better to mix it will other soil to make ph abit higher? then i did the same with tap water (8 ph) and the result is about 6+ ..

I have some seedling growing in other acidic 5 ph soil and its not so intencive growth..
you stated yeah its like all oils, usually ppl heat it and eat eat warm what is ppl ? I am not real good on abbreviations

Alphatoy

I myself no matter what soil I use I try for a 6.5 and I never have any problem with grow. I think the 6+ is your best bet.😬