Organic Auto Fem - Critical, Blueberry. BioBizz Light Mix, Cob LED 50w 3500k + 6500k lamps, 60x60x120 box

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Congrats on the seeds! I can't wait to see some Fruit Passion action under the cob ???
The Criticals looking good, she's really chunked up, glad to hear you're enjoying the fruits of your labour! ??:)

Last edited:

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
thank you @Cannada! peace and love to Canada! I watched a lot of canadian grower Cheff Derek, and congrats with legalization! ✌
its a good opportunity for me to compare the seeds we are buying here ( in country i live) and potent genetics from FC!
BB's really bushy its hard for me to correct it as im not experienced yet.. i cant cut all young shoots.. really huge amount of leaves compare to autos, im mostly been growing autos, so shes on flower week+.. love unstoppable growth she showes.. love it! shes on the 1st plan on the pic. in 2-3 days im thinking to harvest Critical so BB can take a full light.. hows yours? who will harv earlier ? i saw 1 amber trichome today and pestels mostly brown, so .. i think its time

Attachments

• IMG_4628.JPG
    IMG_4628.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 119

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
Wow @MastaJazz. BB is looking really nice and happy. Great job! I think my critical is still 2 weeks from harvest. I am not very experienced at growing yet either. For me, I only remove leaves that are blocking light to buds. I try not to remove too many but want to open the plants up for good airflow and max light penetration through the canopy. My laughing buddha is the bushiest plant I have. I kept on top of her with LST early on opening up the center to get more light through but she just keeps filling back in. All my other plants have a pretty open structure compared to her. Good luck with critical harvest. I broke a small lower popcorn bud from my critical by mistake last week. Just smoked it a couple days ago and it messed me up pretty good. Very electric high all over starting with a good head buzz. I can't wait to see what she can do fully mature!20181109_194822.jpg20181109_195831.jpg

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
Wow @MastaJazz. I broke a small lower popcorn bud from my critical by mistake last week.

That was a good mistake bro ) looks fire ... and yea critical is def fast with buzz in the head.. feels great..
Same thing with my BB, i cut bigger leaves to open her, but yeah.. nothing can stop her.. shes not getting full light tho, she stays not direct under cob, i think she will cover all the box when she'll get there..

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
Critical is still have some couple days as trichomes are good, i gave water today. in this 2 days i'll give more hours of light..
her calyxes become purple and bigger, looks btfl! also found couple of purple leaves on the top..
this is a great moment to see her like this, shes 95 sm, unfortunately that leave burns like an eyesore..
im curious if its ok for organic feeding when upper layer of soil is saulted..
she still not yellowing at all.. maybe because i was late with flushing.
how about a day of darkness guys? its like for stessin the plant so it pushing and grow more buds or more trichomes ? is it really works?

Attachments

• IMG_4675.JPG
    IMG_4675.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_4653.JPG
    IMG_4653.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_4665.JPG
    IMG_4665.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_4655.JPG
    IMG_4655.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 126
  • IMG_4666.JPG
    IMG_4666.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 142

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
She's looking lovely! I'm excited for you, that is going to be some quality flower ?? Nice pics!
how about a day of darkness guys? its like for stessin the plant so it pushing and grow more buds or more trichomes ? is it really works?
If nothing else 24-72 hours of darkness will reduce the chlorophyll and make the flowers and leaves a slightly lighter color which may be desirable if you've been late on the flush.
Whether or not there is any increase or preservation of either terpenes or potency is much debated but unfortunately there is very little science out there to reference.
This is about the only quote I could find to support the idea (below) but even this is a quote with no source or official website only a facebook page and no research paper I could locate so there are questions about the credibility of this information.
"The Stichting Institute of Medical marijuana (SIMM), the first company to sell marijuana through the pharmacies of Holland, has been investigating the medical possibilities of cannabis, together with TNO laboratories and the University of Leiden.

One of their discoveries has been that to keep the ripe plants in the dark before harvesting could increase their potency.SIMM’s growers separated a crop of mature plants, harvested half of them and kept the other half in absolute darkness for 72 hours before cutting and drying. Analysis of the resulting dried buds showed that some varieties had seen an increase of THC of up to 30%, while CBD and CBN remained the same."
On balance I'd say go ahead and do it. Why not go the extra mile and have the best tasting product you possibly can. Leaving the plant alive in the dark to develop/preserve terpenes and ripen trichomes that are not being degraded by light isn't going to hurt any :)

Last edited:

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
Oh thanks for time Sun! Sun really shines with knowledge for us )) cuz we lazy asses siometimes))
now i get it , i did it last grow actually but i forgot why))))))) today i see a lot of amber trichomes, im thinking that some amber is actually will be good, cuz my ppl got headache often and i helped them couple times.. tomorrow will be dark day and harvest..
after watering yesterday i checked ppm was 500.. still got some food in it.. i made 2 flushes by now.. its def less..
all the drosophilas from house in the end came to chill on Critical, they also get high from her smell i guess.. everybody loves her))
heres todays pics..
Im thinking if i can reuse this soil without disturbing it, just remove Criticals stem and add some compost and wormcastings on top of soil.. as all microworld already formed? also im not sure how mycorrhizae will exist without plant..

Attachments

• IMG_4678.JPG
    IMG_4678.JPG
    403.4 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_4677.JPG
    IMG_4677.JPG
    408.5 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
whatup FC! shits moves to fast here so i even couldnt find my thread))
@MooseBluemane thank you brotha!

I have an unbelievanble time since i harved Critical.. i didnt even start smoke buds just a sugar shake and it feels great, some paranoia and crawling sometimes but its not cannabis's fault but ours condition. Anyway theres 2 jars from Critical (how much grams you think in this size jar?).. my prev grow i had only 1 jar from Chronic, with smaller lights and 5 litre pot.. so im happy, if i didnt stressed her in the beginning it could be bigger cuz its auto.
I dried it a week and now its curing..
Blueberrys flowering, looks beautiful and healthy bushy.. i like how she reaching.. i cut about 4 lower branches cuz they was to low.. ((
i heard its better to cut in veg.. but i was late this time.. cuz she about 2 weeks of flower.. i veged her 70 days because of Critical needed more light)) so as Sunshine said she will be a gift to NY, i hope so)

Purple auto on the last pic is to crystal. first plant i saw became crystal early. and looks amazing, but i fed her with wrong ph 1 time and she shows deficiency but i didnt fixed it right away.. prev ph feedin turnes her on.. thats it for now.. have a good day yall!

Attachments

• IsNKe2Ve2xk.jpg
    IsNKe2Ve2xk.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_4770.JPG
    IMG_4770.JPG
    953 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_4771.JPG
    IMG_4771.JPG
    852.6 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_4766.JPG
    IMG_4766.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 129
  • IMG_4763.JPG
    IMG_4763.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_4767.JPG
    IMG_4767.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 132
Last edited:

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
Thank you guys! Definately Purple smells not to strong as Critical or Blueberry, i barely smell her flavour, but smells new for me, cuz its unlike my previous plants.. hard to explain but some grapefruit and forest smell.. you can feel it only by put the but right to your nose..

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
@Alphatoy thanks for reminding man))
So while im curing Critical 12 day and smoking sugar shake, Blueberry still a pleasure to see and i cut down Purple today. so i got 2 plants in the box now, actually Chronic is outside of it cuz she bended to the light from start of grow, from outside of the box as i had no space.. and now shes tall, and wide and bended.. so Blueberry gets direct light.. both looks good, both phototype. Box is opened all the time by the way.. temp +19c at night.. +22c during day.. while -30c outside where everything is shrinking, so its better to stay smoked at home))
Im thinking to germ one or two seeds soon, cuz BBerry in the mid of flower.. i have 2 auto fem seeds OG Kush and Big Bubble .. + one should be FC seed. Need to buy soil and we can grow em babys.. + assembling one more tent for cure and night time .. untill i get more lights.

Attachments

• IMG_4800.JPG
    IMG_4800.JPG
    466.2 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_4802.JPG
    IMG_4802.JPG
    348.9 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_4804.JPG
    IMG_4804.JPG
    305.3 KB · Views: 86

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Your grows looking great @MastaJazz, congrats on harvesting another plant my friend! :party: Looking forward to a smoke report on the Purple, which seed breeder is that girl from?
-30c sounds brutal, it's 3c here and I'm layered up with the heating on :)
Good idea popping some more seeds, excited to see what you choose to grow next ?

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
Thank you fam! perfect timing! and good sleep)
Purple smells more tasty now, smells like grape and some stinky fragrance))
Im still thinking is it good sign that she reaching her leaves to the light or once i heard they should be 90 degrees with stem , hope purple branches is her genetics, but actually last feeding was a case, 7.3 ph feeding with same runoff, when usually runoff was 6.5 cuz my soil was more acidic from the beginning, but this time run off is 7.3, should i give some right ph fast after that mistake.. or nah?
so maybe purple branches shows deficiency..

@Sunshine thing is im going to try 20 hours or more once again.. so i will try to combine auto and photo with light schedules.. which one you guys prefer OG kush or Big Bubble? ))
And Purple i dont know which seed bank and breeder, its from Errors seeds which sells wide in all Soviet Union countries

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
7.3 ph feeding with same runoff, when usually runoff was 6.5 cuz my soil was more acidic from the beginning, but this time run off is 7.3,
Next watering go 6.8 and check the run off.
@Sunshine thing is im going to try 20 hours or more once again.. so i will try to combine auto and photo with light schedules.. which one you guys prefer OG kush or Big Bubble? )
Anything bubble gum based is usually exceptionally good, resilient and high yield. If it's a decent version of bubble gum then I'd say run that one first, you won't be disappointed ?

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
@Sunshine yeah thanks , def got to check runoff. if its not ok i'll water again with corrected ph, maybe tomorrow if it dries i'll give just water.. is it common that soil becomes less acidic during long runs, dam she 128 day.. i switched in flower in day 55.. time runs fast.. 4 months!
Big Bubble is what i thought to grow! good choice Doc)

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
took pics just now, they just woke up. shes fantastic! good size of flowers and looks like it will be good colas, good to see her covering all the box.. and getting all the light.. leaves always high even in night time.. i love healthy natural colour this light givin them..

Attachments

• IMG_4813.JPG
    IMG_4813.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_4815.JPG
    IMG_4815.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_4810.JPG
    IMG_4810.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_4816.JPG
    IMG_4816.JPG