Organic Auto Fem - Critical, Blueberry. BioBizz Light Mix, Cob LED 50w 3500k + 6500k lamps, 60x60x120 box

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
[U]MastaJazz[/U] I think I will stick to the tablets that stuff looks like lard and your saying you get past the smell you have it swallowed ?thanks for the link looks like from Russia right.??

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
@Alphatoy yeah its like all oils, usually ppl heat it and eat eat warm, consistency becomes like an olive oil when you heat it and taste kinda similar.. ofcourse ppl dont like to eat untasty stuff, but its about health so..

@Cannada midget is OG Kush so its def not pure indica.. but dam i love her structure so good light spread through it.. an smells btfl!
ok you got me what does PPL stand for

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
@Alphatoy what you mean?) any news>?

I have some canna terra pro soil, and checked ph 1:1 with distilled water.. so ph is 5.. how you think seedlings will like it? or its better to mix it will other soil to make ph abit higher? then i did the same with tap water (8 ph) and the result is about 6+ ..

I have some seedling growing in other acidic 5 ph soil and its not so intencive growth..

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018

I have some canna terra pro soil, and checked ph 1:1 with distilled water.. so ph is 5.. how you think seedlings will like it? or its better to mix it will other soil to make ph abit higher? then i did the same with tap water (8 ph) and the result is about 6+ ..

I have some seedling growing in other acidic 5 ph soil and its not so intencive growth..
you stated yeah its like all oils, usually ppl heat it and eat eat warm what is ppl ? I am not real good on abbreviations

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018

I myself no matter what soil I use I try for a 6.5 and I never have any problem with grow. I think the 6+ is your best bet.?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017

How's your garden growing @MastaJazz

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
oh i thought im forgotten xD whats up fam!
i got some changes so i moved to warmer area of our country, i'll stay here for summer for sure! its a big area with good soil, but im not sure if i can grow MJ here, however i took all the seeds i had))) and i see you know i got plan xD Sunshines seeds with me, Stinky seeds, i wanna buy some humboldts and other seedbanks autos.. i hope i can show you my first outdoor.

As for your Fruit Passion @Sunshine unfortly it was a male, we cut it about couple weeks ago, he looked great and healthy. he showed balls in 80-90 days. dam he was same height as me 180 sm ass! i told my fam to eat it and add in salads.. cuz no matter boy or a girl.. MJ makes you healthy!

I got few questions fam, if you got links please share. whats the meaning of medical cannabis? and if anyone got experience on how to make cannabis oil, i saw few on youtube but english too fast!

Have a good season FC! lets do it! oh but no doubts everybody here alredy doing it!)))

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Good to see you @MastaJazz? Best of luck with your outdoor grow, going with autos for a short outdoor season is a wise move, I'm sure it'll turn out great! ?
Sorry to hear the FP turned out male but hopefully he will make some nice salads ?
I got few questions fam, if you got links please share. whats the meaning of medical cannabis? and if anyone got experience on how to make cannabis oil, i saw few on youtube but english too fast!
Here are some links you may find useful :)
whats the meaning of medical cannabis?
According to the nhs website
"Medical cannabis" is a broad term for any sort of cannabis-based medicine used to relieve symptoms.
Have a good season FC! lets do it!
You too @MastaJazz ✊

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
thanks brotha @Sunshine ! it was a great plant and my bad i dont have no photos.. we'll see the more FP !
And yes, its still cold here and i dont have no conditions yet to germ it and grow while seedling ((
its 4c at night, as i said i see changes - every season comes late for 1 month , so auto plant just in case cold comes fast!
thanks for links and shareing Sunshine! much love ☘

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
thanks brotha @Sunshine ! it was a great plant and my bad i dont have no photos.. we'll see the more FP !
And yes, its still cold here and i dont have no conditions yet to germ it and grow while seedling ((
its 4c at night, as i said i see changes - every season comes late for 1 month , so auto plant just in case cold comes fast!
thanks for links and shareing Sunshine! much love ☘
No problem my friend :) When are you going to start your outdoor grow?
Has the indoor grow cab been retired??

Back