Organic Auto Fem - Critical, Blueberry. BioBizz Light Mix, Cob LED 50w 3500k + 6500k lamps, 60x60x120 box

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Not something I'd recommend, but I appreciate desperate times call for desperate measures.
This method is probably going to be your best bet ?
Dankmaster's Microwave Steam Method
A vast improvement in quick dry technology. It does a satisfactory job fairly quickly. Trichomes don't burst and flavor while not great isn't awful anymore -- which is all I can say for any of the previously mentioned methods. What the method does is use steam to dry out the weed.

Necessary items
*Tupperware container with lid.
*Buds fresh off the plant (cut into small pieces, don't shred them — cut into nice little chunks).
*3-paper towels.
*Microwave with power setting options.
*Water.

First, take 1/4 piece of a paper towel and lay it on the bottom of the Tupperware container. Then put your cut up weed on the paper towel. Next, take two paper towels, fold them several times and get them wet. Wring out most of the water. You want the paper towels wet but not dripping. Now, you lay the paper towels over the top of the Tupperware making sure that you completely and evenly cover the top. Then take the lid and squeeze it almost all the way on. When I say almost I mean to get all sides and corners on tight except for one corner to allow the steam to exit. Now your ready to put your steam dryer in the microwave.

Set the microwave power to 40 or 50 %. I recommend 40% -- I tried it on full power the first few times and it didn't work nearly as well. Now set it for a minute and let it go. Take it out and let the steam evaporate out and let sit for 15-20 seconds. If the bottom paper towel (the one that the buds are on) is wet change it. If the two paper towels you were using are dry make sure to re-wet and wring out and put back over top and put lid on in same way.

Now microwave at 40-50% for another minute and repeat process for typically 3-5 minutes. This is the best method if you need the herb in less than 20 minutes.
*Tip - take the small buds off of the stems as these hold a lot of moisture, remove as much stem as possible so it is only flowers left.

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
thx @Sunshine i'll try it this evening ✈ cuz its definately desperate time)) i havent smoked weed for 2 months maybe.. and i got this small S1 plant.. so thank her.. shes flowering.. maybe you saw one smallest hairy plant behind in the box..

theres another message above btw )

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
i also wanna try mushroom compost and seaweed..
Sea weed is also called Kelp or Kelp meal, it's in the soil mix list ;)
Much better then previous feeding with 2000 ppm, but seems its a little high runoff ppm?
How many mils per litre are you giving them and which of the biobizz range are you using?
There are a couple of problems with using run off ppm with soil and organic ferts, first you are dissolving some soil etc when you water so the runoff ppm has loose soil particles etc in it which can give misleading results. PH of runoff is a very useful indicator but the ppm of runoff isn't an exact science.
The second point is not all elements in organic fertilisers show on the ppm meter so it is not an ideal measure of strength of the fertiliser solution.
I'd go with the biobizz chart and use 1/2 of what they say and use plain water every third watering and see how you go. According to biobizz you don't/shouldn't need to adjust ph.
biobizzfeed%20edited.jpg

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
Thanks for shareing @Sunshine , i have only Biogrow and Biobloom, light mix soil, i give 4/4 ml now for both Blueberry and Critical.. but its a good point i will try give less and we'll see. Critical is auto, its 65 day so maybe its time to give only water?

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
@Stef420! Sup man! good to see you, yeah its Blueberrys leave, she looks btful i never saw that kind of leaves, widest and bushy i've seen! Its mostly indica i'll show you her bigger leave later, but this younger leave looks interesting yeah)) especially two smallest on down part of leave. happy harvest by the way!

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
@MooseBluemane yeah man, can't wait to see her flowers.. shes phototype, its almost week of flower. with what hybrid did you crossed BB?

@Sunshine I actually want to give Critical a light tea of banana peel.. just a clean water 1:2 with tea. i did it with my previous grow, they def liked it. After tea - only water.. ?

Heres Criticals trichomes today.. (66 day) to me they mostly look cloudy, maybe 40% are crystal.. still got a lot of white pestels. So 1-2 weeks to go i think.. But i wanna try not to let trichomes turn amber this time.. as my previous chronic had a lot amber and it was mostly sedative.. ofcourse with a lot of cosmic talk)) I like the structure of Critical, long internodes so light spread is good, buds not to dence though, compare to Chronic for example

Attachments

• IMG_4572.JPG
    IMG_4572.JPG
    404.4 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_4573.JPG
    IMG_4573.JPG
    711.3 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_4577.JPG
    IMG_4577.JPG
    851 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_4578.JPG
    IMG_4578.JPG
    976.4 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_4581.JPG
    IMG_4581.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 136
  • IMG_4582.JPG
    IMG_4582.JPG
    946.9 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_4580.JPG
    IMG_4580.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 108
Last edited:

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
I didnt think about this yet)) cuz i have 2 more younger plants in the building)) auto purple and chronic phototype..
but definately next round will be one of FC seeds.. they arrived in my city today, i will pick em tomorrow (almost 70 days shipping) unbelievable moment))) it aint hard to assume that one of that seeds will be @Sunshine 's work, so its amazing to see what is a good quality frrom experienced breeder.. and compare with what this guys selling us .. its a good chance 4 me, def next grow will be Sunshines seed and from local seedbank. i hope i wont fuck this up))

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
Looking good MastaJazz!
Looks like we should be harvesting around the same time. Expecting my 4 to finish between Mid-November to 1st week December. I have been interested in trying some LED lighting but havent looked much into it yet.

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
@Cannada same with me and HPS )) if you will try - try COBs.. if i will add 3 more 50w cobs i could get same result as under 1000w hps. and definately one of the main reasons is almost no heat. Yeah we harvest same time man.. good times coming)) I cant see your frosty fat buds from auto or photo plants?

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
All were from fem photo seeds. Would like to have those COBS for summer for sure. 1000W HPS gets too damn hot to control easily. Not so bad in fall and winter but a killer on the power bill all year round...

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
Shit happens, so that package wasn't FC seeds, it was another one hygrometer i ordered donno why it came from georgia when i bought in china.. interesting))) .. so still waiting.. i was happy in 70 days waitin, we gone see how i gonna feel in 90-120 days shipping.. we'll see..

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Shit happens, so that package wasn't FC seeds, it was another one hygrometer i ordered donno why it came from georgia when i bought in china.. interesting))) .. so still waiting.. i was happy in 70 days waitin, we gone see how i gonna feel in 90-120 days shipping.. we'll see..
That's a bit disappointing, let's hope something comes through before christmas! ?

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
it takes longer sometimes, but we hope)) i saw a lot of our ppl complains with this stupidity, one guy from Russia waited 6 months for 1 enfelope from USA.. anyway i can wait 1,5 months more till i finish with all the green band i have here)
critical is showing some progress ,i hope he will do some more in fatness, hes good in crystals though..
and thx for microwave advice @Sunshine much better then i did )) even taste is showing up )) and criticals tastes good!! i saw this strain is not so big bud strain, but its a lot of branches.. i see them every day so its hard to see changes)

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
One thing about phototypes, as Blueberry showed sex more then a week ago, how about to switch to 16-18 hrs of light?

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
whats up FC, subconsious movement's here baby!
It wasnt easy days i'd say shitty, but today as i woke up i found notification that some envelope came and i need to pick it up, it was 50/50 that its from FC cuz im waiting 3 more packages from china. But somethin was telling me that its FC )))) Finally i picked up and opened an english language learning CD, i was curious whos so caring? wtf? )))
So inner sense never lies, finally "english classes" shipped in 80 days .. this is terrible but its not about shit today.
Packed very сarefully! Awesome, and the main thing is the number of seeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and how they look man Sunshines Fruit Passion looks fatass... much love FC!!!! now i can forget about seeds for years))) Thank you guys, as im not a freebie getting guy as we all should give back to this movement and life i will send sativa landrace seeds i mentioned in prev thread , not sure if size metters but compared to Sunshines big asses they look same.. and as i smoked that weed it is def was the heaviest i smoked here. So next run will be big deal for sure! Stinky&Fruity run i'd say.)
Furthermore i smoked some Critical and watched her.. after good watering.. no pH and shit.. just a lot of water.. she smells mostly with berry fruit smell, and grapefruit.. cytrus.. generally its cosmic ) unfortunately it was burned with nutes, a lot of N, don't know if she will eat herself as leaves mostly same potent green .. (( I saw a lot of milky trichomes today, i will check more this days.. i want to harvest asap as BB needs a lot of light now in begining of flowering.
thats it for now! good day with a lot of new babies)) im thinking to build one more tent and buy more cobs. and we'll start jamming with my green gang.. with a tambourine..

Attachments

• IMG_4597.JPG
    IMG_4597.JPG
    889.1 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_4599=.jpg
    IMG_4599=.jpg
    718 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_4617.JPG
    IMG_4617.JPG
    692.1 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_4602.JPG
    IMG_4602.JPG