Question Auto flower buds

Islandboy315

Aug 10, 2021
This is one of my plants which is an auto flower northern lights. Never seen a plant do this. Getting pretty crusty but not thickening up. Other plant has regular buds. Can someone tell me what this formation of little caper like things is? Many
CB547940-ABB2-4B73-B7CB-359FE3604DA7.png
thanks

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
sent a note on your pictures on Zkitl they it got tanked they are just black now??
I noticed yesterday the pics were not loading so I just signed out and decided to check back later. Technical difficulty seems to be pretty consistent these days. I contacted THC and my issue here seems to be resolved.

PirateJoe

Dec 10, 2020
That’s awesome, will be interesting to watch. I’m actually on Vancouver Island in Victoria which is off the coast of Vancouver, about 1 hour and a half ferry ride away. You can get seeds in dispensaries here but not much variety, I just send away for them. Will be nice one day to go shopping for clones in a garden store, dare to dream.
In Oklahoma you can buy clones in a store if you have a medical card. $20 buys you a nice starter plant in a soil container, just like buying tomato plants.