Back in the saddle again

Kyfarmer84

May 22, 2020
Hello to all of my fellow cultivators,
I'm back with my current grow journal update.Nothing much to report other than that the girls are doing swell.If nobody noticed I've got fourteen about two and a half weeks away from chopday and fourteen that will need another six or so weeks to finish.figured I'd switch it up a bit and have me a quick lil turn round till I get these Bruce banners going.Here is the latest pics.Thanks for the comments,questions and
Compliments.Happy growing to all of y'all,Kyfb
IMG_20210208_180213~2.jpg
IMG_20210208_180155~2.jpg
IMG_20210208_180213.jpg
IMG_20210208_180413.jpg

Kyfarmer84

May 22, 2020
Yo yo yo my peeps,I know it has been a minute had some complications everything is straight now to get back at growing feels great.sometimes i just need a complete reset.get our spirits and minds centered.here are some pictures of the forced finish at week 7 and i learned something inparticular.They are so much stronger and they dried and cured great Even though no real flush though i dont ever over feed so its usually not to much for them .No time To properly chop,

Kyfarmer84

May 22, 2020
Here i am my fellow greenthumb peoples!!!.How has everyone been? Me ive. Been doing fine.im working on a major outside and inside grows currently.Got some bruce banner and gsc working as we speak.will be cutting clones hopefully end of april and will root and ready them to go in there beds by end of may!!!.i am so looking foward to this season i literally cant wait.

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
This is a great collection of photos; the purple one good lawd, looks like candy. How do you make it do that?

Looking forward to the outdoor posts. Just yesterday lost half of my clones to frost. Rookie mistake. šŸ˜‚

The older, mature plants in 2 gal. pots made it through I think they will recover if it warms up again! Cannabis is such a tough weed ain't it.