Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Organic Barney’s Farm Top Dawg & Sunshine’s Wishbone

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Yes you can mainline them aswell, you'll end up with more tops and a different shape. It would be interesting one day to do a side by side with one mainlined the traditional way and one with a few extra branches and see which performs best. In theory you'd expect the one with more branches to perform better 👍 Nice job on the training my friend! :)
Can I mainline the lower branch or should I remove it !!! Usually I remove it. View attachment 4315

southindiansativa

Thread starter #30
Was defoliating the fan leaves today and before i tie her further down found she is into preflowering.
She was in the terrace under direct sun from the seedling stage and i took her down to a semi shade place to top and mainline here. I kept it there for a week and now i see signs of flower. Hope the semi shade forced her to flower.
Im planning her to place her in the terrace under direct sun again. Will it make her to veg again or will she become a hermie !!!
Very confused😢
0c713463-1b6d-4523-837a-3a7e7a1c0b38.jpg

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
It would be interesting to see how well a longer flowering auto or more outdoor suited strain would do in your climate. I think you should consider Durban Poison, this strain has roots in africa so can take a bit of heat, it also has the sativa high you're looking for and a very unique taste. The photos also finish fairly quickly for a sativa 7-9 weeks 🌻
Dutch Passion Durban Poison and Nirvana Supreme CBD Durban are both work a look ;)

southindiansativa

Thread starter #37
It would be interesting to see how well a longer flowering auto or more outdoor suited strain would do in your climate. I think you should consider Durban Poison, this strain has roots in africa so can take a bit of heat, it also has the sativa high you're looking for and a very unique taste. The photos also finish fairly quickly for a sativa 7-9 weeks 🌻
Dutch Passion Durban Poison and Nirvana Supreme CBD Durban are both work a look ;)
Durban poison it is then. Will order for my next grow from SSM.
Any other sativa dominant strains you want to refer !!!

Last edited: