Organic Barney’s Farm Top Dawg & Sunshine’s Wishbone

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Awesome @southindiansativa ? Auto vs Fem outdoor will be very interesting indeed ?
TOP DAWG™ is a true marijuana experience. It starts with strong pungent scent, and finishes with an amazing mind and muscle relaxing high. A good filtration system is recommended when growing this strain. Pineapple notes run through this strain, producing a beautiful flavour with a slightly musky accent. TOP DAWG™ has a high yield of 550 per square metre for a medium plant, but creates really dense but beautiful colas that are easy to manicure.

Type: Feminised
Photoperiod: Normal
Cultivation: Indoor/outdoor
Genetics: Mexican Sativa x Afghani Indica Kush
Effect: Amazing mind and muscle relaxing high
Indoor Yield (g): 550 gr/m²
Flowering Time (days): 60 - 65
Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month: October
Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month Week: 1st-2nd week
Height (cm): 80/90cm
Height Indoor (cm): 90cm
Indica %: 40%
Sativa %: 60%
Medical: No
Taste: Pineapple notes run through this strain, producing a beautiful flavour with a slightly musky accent
Aroma: Strong pungent scent

southindiansativa

Mar 1, 2018
Got this seed as a freebie for my purchase at Strain Super Market. It’s Sunshine’s Wishbone, not sure about the lineage of the strain hope @Sunshine will explain the breeding!

Started on the same day along with Top Dawg but this one took more than a week to crack open. I took it off from the dirt after few days and soaked in a cup of water for two days nothing happened. Found out the shell is very hard to crack open! Googled for result and done the sand paper scratch on the seed. Threw it in water and added a few drops of H2O2 6%.Within few hours tap root was seen?. Threw it in the dirt again but nothing happened?.

With no hope on her I left the bucket a side and went to trip for two days. When I came back I can see a tiny little thing with one cotyledon? , think the seed is too old ! Into the sun now. In a couple of days I can tell about her survival. Hope she survives ?C6B63223-8DC5-45DB-990F-328F9D4A44AC.jpeg

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Excellent work getting the seed to crack @southindiansativa ??
The background to the story - The Wishbone originally came from bag seed a friend brought over from california circa 2005, rumoured/suspected to be a possible OG variant. She tastes and smells very similar to the original hash plant from sensi seeds. Very potent and pungent but does throw the odd male flower mid flower and may produce half a dozen seeds but nothing to worry about and definitely worth a spot in your outdoor garden ?
@InternationalBeanSmuggler yes the same line, I've only got 3 seeds left right now so I need to grow them out, when done will send some fresh. I'll try to get them popped next run so they'll be done in a few months ?

420boss

Mantis Whisperer
Aug 10, 2017
wishbone that is a legendary strain one of the best buds i have had good to see she is back wishbone seeds are like gold she is so so potent and so nice to smoke i just love the wishbone i do have a pic of her if you look up 420 boss herby the praying mantis that is the wishbone he is on ? nice one sunshine for keeping the wishbone going ?

southindiansativa

Mar 1, 2018
Wishbone is a witch ?‍♀️... Looked dead and dry(lack of humidity) in the morning . Took her in kept under CFL , covered with a glass ?. Now she s showing life again ?.

Have to grow her indoor till 1st few nodes I think ?94248B5E-B46C-4519-921D-5153DF5C4219.jpegl

Attachments

• E0F7BB70-6DE8-409D-B7A8-B48D150F5060.jpeg
    E0F7BB70-6DE8-409D-B7A8-B48D150F5060.jpeg
    868.2 KB · Views: 332

Back