Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

Bathroom grow setup - Am I missing anything?

GHOSTFIRE

There's a 1400 rpm fan in a room with a circulating fan and a 200 watt flood light. I added perlite and some plant food with NPK as coco had no nutes which I realised way later. @Sunshine @Alphatoy what do you think, guys?
I bought them from outdoors, can fungi spread? Will just spraying them with soap water help in preventing fungi/parasites coming in? There aren't any signs tho, I didn't shift my bigger plant in because of this. Please let me know.
Thanks guys, you're the best help for this budding grower. Love you guys.

Attachments

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

Kyfarmer84

There's a 1400 rpm fan in a room with a circulating fan and a 200 watt flood light. I added perlite and some plant food with NPK as coco had no nutes which I realised way later. @Sunshine @Alphatoy what do you think, guys?
I bought them from outdoors, can fungi spread? Will just spraying them with soap water help in preventing fungi/parasites coming in? There aren't any signs tho, I didn't shift my bigger plant in because of this. Please let me know.
Thanks guys, you're the best help for this budding grower. Love you guys.
It's always a good idea to do some type of pest management every few days thru the grow.the only difference is the ways you approach this thru veg and flower.thru veg up till about day ten of flower I will use mammoth p and a mix of water and alcohol.just switching between the two methods every few days.i apply by foliar spray.once past day ten of flower I will then make sure to keep all dead plant matter cleaned up and defoliateing where there isn't any air circulation.bugs hate fans.also it's always best to put a layer of hydroton pebbles across the top soil about a inch or so deep to prevent bugs from nesting in the top soil.check my current grow journal here,any and all questions are welcome.happy growing bro.
IMG_20200628_220529.jpg

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Top Bottom