Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

Bathroom grow setup(HELP)

GHOSTFIRE

To flower a landrace thats already over 1.2m indoors and acheive a decent yield you'd need a 600w hps or similar powered led light (real wattage).
So, what's the number of LEDs I'd need? For this one, because similar wattage would mean like what 20 - 13w LEDs?
Then how would the autoflower grow in just three? I'm confused man. I would need the best possible result for the autoflowers too, that's what my main goal is. I'm spending a bombshell on the seeds. Why does wattage matter so much, luminescence is the thing that matters right? 1500 lumens X3 for each plant by carefully setting it up in a way all around so that it can penetrate the canopy too should do okay right?

GHOSTFIRE

More flower and less experience

For that u need more plants or more experience.

U dnt have experience yet thus u can increase plants quantity.

Yet again grow lights are very expensive in india.

Buy Phillips 13/10/20 watt led White bulbs they have supreme watt to lumens ratio.

Keep the bulbs outer portion out of the grow room to keep room/tent cool.

Humidity wont mess with you much if u have very good ventilation for wich i always recommend over size silent low speed 1300 rpm exhaust simple fan of oreva company
Hahaha thanks man, this helped a lot. I'm sure I'll gain more and more experience soon.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
So, what's the number of LEDs I'd need? For this one, because similar wattage would mean like what 20 - 13w LEDs?
Then how would the autoflower grow in just three? I'm confused man. I would need the best possible result for the autoflowers too, that's what my main goal is. I'm spending a bombshell on the seeds. Why does wattage matter so much, luminescence is the thing that matters right? 1500 lumens X3 for each plant by carefully setting it up in a way all around so that it can penetrate the canopy too should do okay right?
Autoflowers will be absolutely fine with 3 leds, the 2452 lumen bulbs would be your best option for good sized flowers (osram 19w).

Ideally leave the landrace outdoors and pull the main stem over at 90 degrees to reduce/control the height, if you have to move it indoors (which runs the risk of importing bugs) then you'll definitely need to lst it to reduce the height and create an even canopy. You want the height going side ways not up so it runs parralel to your lights (see pic) and sets the branches in the sweet spot of the lights.
lst.jpg

The landrace will be relatively low yielding indoors, take a long time to flower and stretch a lot so you have to consider the opportunity cost of the space it'll be occupying and whether that time/energy might be better applied to a worked/hybrid strain that will produce dense buds of much higher quality in approximately 1/2 the time.

GHOSTFIRE

Autoflowers will be absolutely fine with 3 leds, the 2452 lumen bulbs would be your best option for good sized flowers (osram 19w).

Ideally leave the landrace outdoors and pull the main stem over at 90 degrees to reduce/control the height, if you have to move it indoors (which runs the risk of importing bugs) then you'll definitely need to lst it to reduce the height and create an even canopy. You want the height going side ways not up so it runs parralel to your lights (see pic) and sets the branches in the sweet spot of the lights.
View attachment 11796
The landrace will be relatively low yielding indoors, take a long time to flower and stretch a lot so you have to consider the opportunity cost of the space it'll be occupying and whether that time/energy might be better applied to a worked/hybrid strain that will produce dense buds of much higher quality in approximately 1/2 the time.
Haha, you're a gem man @Sunshine , I can't thank you enough for all your support. I'll keep that in mind, I just recieved my Jack herrer seeds. Can't wait to shop the rest for the indoor grow and enjoy the buds. I hope everything goes as planned. I'll try leaving the landrace outside itself, it's still pretty dangerous. I can't afford less buds as I've been giving it so much love and care for the past 6 months. Hope it starts flowering soon. Again, thank you ❤

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠if your starting to see phistles you are seeing the first of flowering is she in sunshine every day or did you transferee her to lights if she is in sunshine mother nature will take care of her and than the waiting will began 50 to 70 days of flowering so remember never be in a hurry it looks like its time to tie some artificial flowers on her to not show what she is white is always good that's what I do in my Hot House :mask:

GHOSTFIRE

Hey guys, please HELP!! My plant was growing pretty good, but then it was growing too tall so I decided to snip the Christmas tree part. The top. I broke it in half and let it stay, thinking it'll heal. I think it did, and a few other stems too. I think I switched it back to its veg phase, it was about to flower. Now I don't see those pistils. They withered off.
Also, brown spots appeared and I googled it to find that it was the rust disease and they advised to snip all the leaves that had it as fast as possible. I did so but I figured there were a LOT as I used to keep my plant moist whenever I watered it(every alternate day) thus many of my leaves had it. Do I keep snipping? It seems like they are transferring slowly to the bigger leaves and from the innner to the outer leaves.
All the inner leaves look pale and parrot green whilst they were lush green all over before.
Will this push my flower phase forward? Will the snipping of leaves affect it?
Please let me know

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Top Bottom