Question Best ways of weed detox

Neapolitano85

Apr 26, 2021
I believe that weed can stay in your system for several weeks or so. I read here that detox drinks can really do wonders. But keep in mind that such products should be used as part of a dilution regimin, but you can only achieve the same results with drinking plenty, eating healthy and exercising a lot. Serenity Recovery Center show the most popular methods of cannabis detox, some of them I tried.

M

Matthiesen28

I believe that weed can stay in your system for several weeks or so. I read here that detox drinks can really do wonders. But keep in mind that such products should be used as part of a dilution regimin, but you can only achieve the same results with drinking plenty, eating healthy and exercising a lot. Serenity Recovery Center show the most popular methods of cannabis detox, some of them I tried.
I have never heard of anyone suffering from any detox from pot. The worst that happens is you wish you had some, but it won't be done growing for a few more weeks. If its a worry about it being in your system, then just quit. No withdraws..I hear its withdrawal symptoms are about the same as taking away your daughter's credit card, and now she has to actually work to buy stuff. I think its spoiled Bratt syndrome? I quit for three months out of the year, so my neighbors don't bitch at me at my summer home. No big deal.

TossWeed

Jul 24, 2020
I could see a need if one was joining cops or some such. Why anyone would though is beyond me. Maybe feeling the need to dog pile a disabled person that had previous criminal record for 1 joint in Texas & spent 10 years in prison for possesion of said devil weed. Of course if that poor individual tried to breath last breath that would be resisting so just yell tazer tazer tazer & blow that person clean away. Ya I think I should sign up for a pee test today why wait? I wish I could detox from osteoarthritis in neck. Detoxing from weed is called pain in neck to me. Literally.