Blimburn Granddaddy Purple, Nirvana Blue Mystic, Adv Mix f3, Kush & Stinky Seeds Dead Hooker OG

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
In the garden :)
Hey guys :) Thought I'd start a new thread to reflect the new lineup. Excited to try the GDP and also revisit the BM.
The Adv Mix f3s are coming back nicely and look like they're going to be in for a strong second round.
The DHOG is coming back slowly and needs a bit of pruning, i'll wait another week until there's decent regrowth then tidy her and the Kush up.
The Blue Mystic is showing some variegation on the leaves which is interesting, plants generally grow out of these unusual mutations so it'll be interesting to see if this persists.

Group pic Adv Mix front left, Kush front right, DHOG back left, BM & GDP back right.
DSC_3670 (1).JPG
Adv Mix f3's
DSC_3671 (1).JPG
DSC_3672 (1).JPG
Kush
DSC_3673 (1).JPG
DHOG
DSC_3675 (1).JPG

Here's some info on the Granddaddy Purple
One of the most beautifully colored, flavorful and potent indica dominant strains, Granddaddy Purple (GDP) has won numbers awards since hitting the mainstream in 2003. Originating in California, this strain is a result of crossing Purple Urkle and Big Bud. These seeds will produce big-leafed, bush plants with tight node spacing and brilliantly purple flowers. Granddaddy Purple tastes and smells like sweet wine grapes and wild berries. This is a great medical strain for killing pain, easing nausea, inducing sleep and calming moderate to severe anxiety.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
I'm excited for the new grow and reveg @Sunshine. Thats a pretty cool striped plant you have there. Maybe will get a different buzz from every bud 😃
Looks like the new plants are off to a strong start 👍🌱
Thanks @Cannada :) I'm excited about the GDP, interested to see if it turns color 🌈
Cool! First time I've seen variegated cannabis.👍
Thanks @Jason, me too! I've only had it on one leaf before never a whole plant.
how does variegation help
It's entirely ornamental in value, the variegation doesn't help, the absence of chlorophyll in approx 50% of the leaf means photosythesis is much less efficient compared to a non variegated plant hence the slower growth.
The GDP is now almost double the size of the Variegated BM for this reason. If it wasn't so cute I'd of cut it by now as I've got f2's and an unopened pack of regular Blue Mystic to get round to.
Here's some interesting reading about the potential origins of this variegated trait
It looks like it might come from the Blueberry side of the Mystic and may trace back to it's thai ancestry, interesting stuff!

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
I've never tested it to be honest with you, I grow in recycled living soil so never ph anything. If you dilute it according to the instructions it's extremely unlikely to cause any problems, I use it with almost every watering, even on seedlings 🌱
Here's some interesting seaweed reading :)

Reactions: Alphatoy

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
They've got until Sunday then it's 12/12 time again.
DSC_3764.JPGDSC_3759.JPG
The Dead Hooker is a little slow on the reveg which puts her at a disadvantage, this may be the last run of this pheno of the DHOG.
DSC_3760.JPG
The variegated Blue Mystic is now being dwarfed by the GDP, it's pretty clear that the Mystic runt is going to amount to next to nothing but I haven't got the heart to kill her... yet :)
DSC_3762.JPG
The GDP will remain untopped this run to see how she grows naturally and also because it's a nice contrast to the other buckets in there that have been super/monster cropped as a result of the reveg.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Here are today's updates, everything is ticking along nicely and on track for flipping on Sunday 🌓
As you can see the variegated Blue Mystic got 86'd 🔫 it was lagging too far behind the GDP so unfortunately had to go. As I mentioned I have unopened f1 regulars and some f2s of the Blue Mystic so it'll be revisited in due course :)
The GDP. I hope she smokes as good as she grows, very easy and fuss free so far.
DSC_3776.JPG
The rest. DHOG on right hand side, front left is Adv Mix f3s and back left is the kush.
DSC_3772.JPGDSC_3773.JPGDSC_3774.JPGDSC_3778.JPG

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠Hi My Friend just wanted to say hi and keep up the great work been on here for a bit and its wearing on me get tired really fast went to Doctor yesterday he really scared the
:poop: out of me told me of the blood infection I had I would have been Dead in a couple of days if my wife had not called ambulance Somebody watching over me from Above see you later my #1 Friend at FC😧👼

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
I hope you get your strength back soon, relax and don't do anything strenuous just concentrate on getting well again.
I would have been Dead in a couple of days if my wife had not called ambulance
Thank god your wife was looking out for you, sounds like you got a good one there.
Can't wait to see your garden flourishing again my friend, hopefully it won't be long and you'll be chopping down bushes of Blueghani and some of your new seeds ;)

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
hang in strong alphatoy, remember you are an alpha...

as sunshine said just take rest and recover be merry...

your blueghani is doing exceptional...

"sepsis" is a big killer in elderly please dont ignore if you get hurt on body in any manner...

my 85 year old granny miraculously recovered from septic shock last month but lost her all strength wich she is regaining now...

be strong do phisiotherapy excercise...