OFFERED Blue Glue Feminized

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I just harvested a batch of Blueberry X Gorilla Girl feminized seeds. I really expect this to be special, really special. Starting with the hybrid genetics of the Gorilla Girl line. This Gorilla Girl strain produces insanely strong weed with only a few growing problems, all minor. And the genetics of the Blueberry plant is some of DJ Shorts finest work. I expect a medium large sized plant that produces a lot of resin and is a 80/20 Indica dominant Hybrid. Should be very High THC with calming effects. PM me for trades
BG Day 2.jpg

Last edited:

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
My test plants are growing nice. They have not had the best spot in the Garden so their performance is limited but This strain will not be a big grower. I expect medium size plants with a 9 weeks full flower cycle from flip to amber resin. That's a little long for an Indica Dominant Strain but it's a sure thing type strain. I say that because it's not a commercial type strain but will give some good high THC smoke without a lot of challenges. It could top out above 25% if I'm lucky, it has Genetics to make that possible. I'm really liking what I'm seeing right now. I have a lot of seeds but this might become one of my favorites, I have that feeling based on knowing both parents.

Attachments

• BG day 25.jpg
    BG day 25.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 130
  • BG day 25a.jpg
    BG day 25a.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 168

OA Blazebrook

Jul 21, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just harvested a batch of Blueberry X Gorilla Girl feminized seeds. I really expect this to be special, really special. Starting with the hybrid genetics of the Gorilla Girl line. This Gorilla Girl strain produces insanely strong weed with only a few growing problems, all minor. And the genetics of the Blueberry plant is some of DJ Shorts finest work. I expect a medium large sized plant that produces a lot of resin and is a 80/20 Indica dominant Hybrid. Should be very High THC with calming effects. PM me for trades
View attachment 12359
I’d be interested in making a trade for some of these

chemdude

Jul 25, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 12359
I have a number of regular seed crosses I would be willing to trade they include (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x gorilla glue #4, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x B.B. 3.0, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) X dolato, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x GSC, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x zkittles BX, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x (B.B. 3.0 X GG #4), Tina F2, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) X cookie sundae, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x planet of the grapes, columbian landrace, tina x gelato33, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) X gelato sundae.

Back