OFFERED Brasil Strain

BrazilStrains

Mar 11, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my friends ...i have a lot of Manga Rosa seeds for trade...only trade...NOT FOR SELL. Pm if you have another strain seeds to trade .thks and good day to all....(my enghish is terrible )

Apocalypse

Dec 7, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my friends ...i have a lot of Manga Rosa seeds for trade...only trade...NOT FOR SELL. Pm if you have another strain seeds to trade .thks and good day to all....(my enghish is terrible )
Hello BrazilStrains, wellcome to the forum. What sort of things are you looking for in return back ? Thanks

Sammy368

Mar 12, 2021
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey FC family, Be careful with this user, I think he's the same guy I was trading with on the Strain Exchange. We agreed to a trade, but he ghosted me after I sent my seeds. Same strain Manga Rosa and said he said he had bad English. I even PMed him here and on the other site, when I saw the post and no reply. Its been over a month. I wanted to make sure before I said anything. I have his info, but don't want to post it publicly. If you have anything to say PM BrazilStrains or post here.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey FC family, Be careful with this user, I think he's the same guy I was trading with on the Strain Exchange. We agreed to a trade, but he ghosted me after I sent my seeds. Same strain Manga Rosa and said he said he had bad English. I even PMed him here and on the other site, when I saw the post and no reply. Its been over a month. I wanted to make sure before I said anything. I have his info, but don't want to post it publicly. If you have anything to say PM BrazilStrains or post here.
I didn't have good vibes with him. Cool call

droidjordan

Apr 11, 2021
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yes I had the same experience as Sammy with a user named "Seeds Br" on the Strain Exchange site. Sent off my beans, never received the "Manga Rosa" beans I was promised...

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Is there already a wall-of-shame in place?
There is a rating system in place that should be used with good discretion. Legit members have positive ratings. It can take time for new members to build trust but it is worth sticking around getting to know the regulars and building it. From my observations, if your a piece of shit, you will be called out on it, even if ya come back under a different username / account. Hope this helps.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
🤠we tried a wall of shame before and it got out of hand so we closed it down if you have bad vibes for a person look and see who is interested in him than send a PM to that person letting him/her know your feelings about that person and use the Rating System but also remember if you give him a bad rating he can come back at you with a bad rating 🧙‍♂️