OFFERED Brasil Strain

BrazilStrains

Mar 11, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my friends ...i have a lot of Manga Rosa seeds for trade...only trade...NOT FOR SELL. Pm if you have another strain seeds to trade .thks and good day to all....(my enghish is terrible )

Apocalypse

Dec 7, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my friends ...i have a lot of Manga Rosa seeds for trade...only trade...NOT FOR SELL. Pm if you have another strain seeds to trade .thks and good day to all....(my enghish is terrible )
Hello BrazilStrains, wellcome to the forum. What sort of things are you looking for in return back ? Thanks

Sammy368

Mar 12, 2021
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey FC family, Be careful with this user, I think he's the same guy I was trading with on the Strain Exchange. We agreed to a trade, but he ghosted me after I sent my seeds. Same strain Manga Rosa and said he said he had bad English. I even PMed him here and on the other site, when I saw the post and no reply. Its been over a month. I wanted to make sure before I said anything. I have his info, but don't want to post it publicly. If you have anything to say PM BrazilStrains or post here.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey FC family, Be careful with this user, I think he's the same guy I was trading with on the Strain Exchange. We agreed to a trade, but he ghosted me after I sent my seeds. Same strain Manga Rosa and said he said he had bad English. I even PMed him here and on the other site, when I saw the post and no reply. Its been over a month. I wanted to make sure before I said anything. I have his info, but don't want to post it publicly. If you have anything to say PM BrazilStrains or post here.
I didn't have good vibes with him. Cool call

droidjordan

Apr 11, 2021
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yes I had the same experience as Sammy with a user named "Seeds Br" on the Strain Exchange site. Sent off my beans, never received the "Manga Rosa" beans I was promised...