Brother Randall

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
Here's one of his strains about 4 weeks into flower, awesome trader and so far not disappointed in the least. This is Pineapple Doc OG. Back on the 12th

Attachments

• 20211212_205702.jpg
    20211212_205702.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 16

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
I'm right there with you guys on positive MOJO from Brother Randall. Swarley Seeds and Bro Randall have been an incredible contact so far. I can't wait to pop some of his beans. My messages and tracking say I will receive a care package of some of his new strains today. Something totally unexpected on my part as I have only had one previous trade with him so far. He sent me a massive collection then. I'll be sure to keep my progress posted on my forum posts. All indications look as though I have some killer buds in my near future. :cool:

Gonewild

Apr 8, 2021
Truthfuly I pretty much lost faith in most peaple and brother Randall restored some of that for me . I hope Swarley seeds becomes everybody's go to place for seeds. đź‘Ť thumbs up for Brother Randall

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Truthfuly I pretty much lost faith in most peaple and brother Randall restored some of that for me . I hope Swarley seeds becomes everybody's go to place for seeds. đź‘Ť thumbs up for Brother Randall
Ditto, My care package arrived, (unsolicited), with an assortment of new strains to try and some free swag to boot. I still have a huge, nicely packaged assortment from my last trade with him. How cool is that! I can't thank Brother Randall enough and can hardly wait to see how these seeds perform. His Platinum Gorilla Cookies is first on my list, (Kona Gold is second). I'll be growing them side by side with Gorilla Zkittles from Strain Supermarket and a few others. 2022 is looking very promising. There are so many more I'm still waiting to try. Anyone growing out any of his strains, please share your grow info. & photos with us. I will certainly be doing the same.

Varinaut

Jun 14, 2020
Ditto, My care package arrived, (unsolicited), with an assortment of new strains to try and some free swag to boot. I still have a huge, nicely packaged assortment from my last trade with him. How cool is that! I can't thank Brother Randall enough and can hardly wait to see how these seeds perform. His Platinum Gorilla Cookies is first on my list, (Kona Gold is second). I'll be growing them side by side with Gorilla Zkittles from Strain Supermarket and a few others. 2022 is looking very promising. There are so many more I'm still waiting to try. Anyone growing out any of his strains, please share your grow info. & photos with us. I will certainly be doing the same.
I'll be interested in grow reports from brotherrandel's stuff. His Hawaiian and forthcoming African landrace genetics really have my attention, depending on where he sources his genetics. Any idea? I've yet to ask him.

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
I think some of them may came from us here on FC. If the Lamb's Breath crosses he's offering are from what I sent him, I got them from my commercial growing friend. If my boy's selling the plant he'd better know what it is. I saw both parents and they looked like what I've seen of indoor Lamb's Breath. I think I sent him some Pineapple Express(like he needed another pineapple stain) but honestly, I don't remember what all I sent.