Problem Browning

Z

zach

I had started this grow on march 20 (when it sprouted) my plant has browning on the serrated edges and tip on the 2 bottom leaves which were the first leafs on the plant. I did evrything i could like changing the soil to fox farm and i stopped adding nutrients, but that didnt help. The browning is starting to just slightly progress to the newer smaller leaves. Please let me know what i can do to help my plant it is an indica.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Welcome to FC @zach :) It sounds like the roots got a bit damaged, young plants don't need any fertiliser for several weeks or more. The best thing you can do now is avoid overwatering, don't add anything, move the light/s a bit further away and wait. With patience and restraint your little plant will recover. If you add any ferts or over water it then you will slowly kill it off, avoid doing either of those things and your plants will recover in time. Good luck and keep us posted!

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?Again Welcome to FC Family and we hope to see you more often and watch and help your grow sunshine gave you the best info for your plant and when you start watering again use a spray bottle this way it doesn't soak your roots again also we would love you as a member so please register below if you would like to become a FC Family Member. :mask:

Back