Canadian Grower here! Ready to donate for selections.

Mikey Dread

Jan 3, 2022
When you read this message, I hope it finds you in good spirits.

MIkey Dread, Northern Grower in Canada

Popped my first beans in the 90's, started chucking in the 2000's,

Bought a lot of bad genetics from bad companies/seed banks over the last years.

Hoping to add some great selections from the wonderful community here

I will be seeking seeds for donations until I get some of my crosses ready, currently working on

Sweet Black Angel x Mendo Purp x OG - will be ready in 4weeks
Mendo Purp x Death Budda x Bubba 2.0 - will be ready in 6 weeks
Also working on some Texas Roadkill and Shoreline OG crosses

I trend to lean towards "older" strains but I like messing with the newer crosses also

Looking forward to connecting with all the great members here. If you have some selections available for donation, please feel free to introduce yourself

Blessing's

Mikey Dread

Blessings

Mikey Dread

Tracker

Oct 15, 2021
I have what's posted at the link below. DM me when you get account approved.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020

I will be seeking seeds for donations until I get some of my crosses ready, currently working on

I trend to lean towards "older" strains but I like messing with the newer crosses also

Looking forward to connecting with all the great members here. If you have some selections available for donation, please feel free to introduce yourself

Blessing's

Mikey Dread

Blessings

Mikey Dread
From Southern Ontario. Have some interesting Genetics in my collection. It all started when my research led me to Thai for it's anti inflammatory principles. Well I bred out the best from the line I acquired and people flipped. I had offers from all over the world and lots of them. I made a lot of trades, most just to be nice if the truth were known. I've been inactive trading for almost a year and just opening trading on a very limited basis. And I myself have a two new batches of seeds coming in 5 weeks. And I have a few past batches with top shelf weed. I have Gorilla Girl(GSC x GG#4) Fems a great weed. And my Super Diesel that is a Thai cross to Gorilla Girl. This Racey weed stinks like diesel and smokes up to 25%, it's a serious stimulant and addictive. It has THCV that comes from the Landrace Thai Mom. And of course my Ladrace Thai. And in 5 weeks my new creations are coming. But I see you have some danky stuff in the bud maturing, nice! Attached is a list of others for trade.

Attachments

• Sativa Kid List.pdf
    33.1 KB · Views: 5

Mikey Dread

Jan 3, 2022
Much Respect...love your name , like a martial artist from a classic 70's flick "Sativa Kid ..he killed my father, I must seek revenge!"
Great list , if you accepting donations, id be happy to send something your way

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Much Respect...love your name , like a martial artist from a classic 70's flick "Sativa Kid ..he killed my father, I must seek revenge!"
Great list , if you accepting donations, id be happy to send something your way
I noticed your into old school strains. I myself enjoy some of the old strains. And in my breeding I'm always trying to create something like old mexican from the 70's but stronger. It also appears that you breeding some danky stuff. I would like to donate to you as well and my breeds are 5 weeks out also. I had no intention of trading so I bred females that I topped almost to the ground. So I will probably have limited seeds, but I'm expecting at least two great strains because I know the breeding and one is a back breed. I've had some success so far in my seed breeding and a surprise failure also. Yes I bred Blueberry in With Gorilla Girl and was expecting something nice. The Gorilla Girl is a 25% weed with nice terpenes and the Blueberry I had was like 19% and really fruity smell. The resulting seeds produced an amazing looking strain but the weed was mid grade or less.

Tracker

Oct 15, 2021

Blessing's

Mikey Dread

Blessings

Mikey Dread
Do you maybe have DM's turned off on your profile privacy settings? I would expect that you should be able to DM by now...

Gerald Rochon

Nov 3, 2021

Blessing's

Mikey Dread

Blessings

Mikey Dread
I have lots of beans to trade and I am also a Northern Canadian grower.
[email protected]