OFFERED Canadians? Sorry none left!

TossWeed

Jul 24, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are there any Canadians in this trading forum? I am afraid to ship across borders but since it is legal here in Canada to give cannabis up to 30 seeds to an for certain of age Canadian. I have Regular : Humber Valley Kush X Haze #2, Humber Valley Kush X Bubba Kush CBD back to Humber, Humber Valley Kush X Auto Cheese back crossed to Humber Valley Kush. Sorry that is all at this time. Any Canadians willing to swap strains like were sharing 3 joints. I will be willing to send no more or recieve no more than 30 seeds. A pure high CBD very low thc strain would be great along with 20191106_151554.jpg20191106_151605.jpgexcited to try most strains. Gorilla Glue X Skittles or Blue Berry or...! Regular seeds are fine. Here is a pic of Humber X Auto Cheese X Humber grow. Bubba cbd cross second pic.

Last edited:

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
By the way I believe that 30 seeds is the maximum in Canada, but I believe nobody cares unless your trying to cheat the tax system or running a commercial operation. That's why I've turned down cash offers for seeds, I don't want the problems!

TossWeed

Jul 24, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
By the way I believe that 30 seeds is the maximum in Canada, but I believe nobody cares unless your trying to cheat the tax system or running a commercial operation. That's why I've turned down cash offers for seeds, I don't want the problems!
Your right up to 30 seeds! Well I'm just excited to find a Canadian to give me seeds that I could also give seeds. I'm hoping not doing anything wrong as not buying or selling. I have only ever bought licenced seeds as I am ACMPR.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Your right up to 30 seeds! Well I'm just excited to find a Canadian to give me seeds that I could also give seeds. I'm hoping not doing anything wrong as not buying or selling. I have only ever bought licenced seeds as I am ACMPR.
My seeds are blessed it OK! LOL Seeds actually have no THC so seeds weren't even illegal until Cannabis became legal. And if they found you with a 1000 seeds unless you called him a name the cop wouldn't even care.

Ccooper34

Oct 12, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in ontario unfortunately the only seeds I have to trade came from my plant this year as she wasb pollinated. When I purchased the clone it was called Durban haze.

TossWeed

Jul 24, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cooper stay in contact. I am worse off just now as traded down to thin seeds. Buy I packet of seeds. Legal Stores so far only offer Licenced Producer seeds from Tweed just now but eh 100% legal & 100% feminized & stable. Buy some & feminize plants or cross to yours. They have Hindu Kush almost always which I love. Then there is grey market that almost everyone uses. True North is recommended by many & you can get regular seeds with males. Up to you. I stay to LIcenced or free swaps. However you could plant a few of your strain yourself & pull males to see are they spectacular & don't hermy, you never know! It does seem your plant may have hermied itself which is a no no! Then if yours are stable grow for seeds. My guess is it hermied. The grass is always greener on the other side of fence. Also people tend to look for "pure strains" here I found out. I may pollinate a few limbs on my current grow if so will let you know if have seeds in mid January & also let me check, if your okay with thin seeds they will pop. I could send a few but am saving for myself as well as trade caught me short of fine quality for my own seed bank! Send address. There is hopefully always next year. https://www.truenorthseedbank.com/

Last edited:

TossWeed

Jul 24, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm in ontario unfortunately the only seeds I have to trade came from my plant this year as she wasb pollinated. When I purchased the clone it was called Durban haze.
P.S. only in the little envelope personal message. I thought I was so will delete above.

Back