Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

OFFERED Canadians?

TossWeed

Are there any Canadians in this trading forum? I am afraid to ship across borders but since it is legal here in Canada to give cannabis up to 30 seeds to an for certain of age Canadian. I have Regular : Humber Valley Kush X Haze #2, Humber Valley Kush X Bubba Kush CBD Back back to Humber, Humber Valley Kush X Auto Cheese back crossed to Humber Valley Kush. Sorry that is all at this time. Any Canadians willing to swap strains like were sharing 3 joints. I will be willing to send no more or recieve no more than 30 seeds. A pure high CBD very low thc strain would be great along with
20191106_151554.jpg
20191106_151605.jpg
excited to try most strains. Gorilla Glue X Skittles or Blue Berry or...! Regular seeds are fine. Here is a pic of Humber X Auto Cheese X Humber grow. Bubba cbd cross second pic.

Last edited:

Sativa Kid

By the way I believe that 30 seeds is the maximum in Canada, but I believe nobody cares unless your trying to cheat the tax system or running a commercial operation. That's why I've turned down cash offers for seeds, I don't want the problems!

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

TossWeed

By the way I believe that 30 seeds is the maximum in Canada, but I believe nobody cares unless your trying to cheat the tax system or running a commercial operation. That's why I've turned down cash offers for seeds, I don't want the problems!
Your right up to 30 seeds! Well I'm just excited to find a Canadian to give me seeds that I could also give seeds. I'm hoping not doing anything wrong as not buying or selling. I have only ever bought licenced seeds as I am ACMPR.

Sativa Kid

Your right up to 30 seeds! Well I'm just excited to find a Canadian to give me seeds that I could also give seeds. I'm hoping not doing anything wrong as not buying or selling. I have only ever bought licenced seeds as I am ACMPR.
My seeds are blessed it OK! LOL Seeds actually have no THC so seeds weren't even illegal until Cannabis became legal. And if they found you with a 1000 seeds unless you called him a name the cop wouldn't even care.

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Top Bottom