Question Cannabis Virgin

TuckerMad

Feb 9, 2021
To be honest, I don't understand why everyone is so afraid of the CBD. In fact, this is awesome and safe. A huge number of friends have been using cbd for a long time and they are very pleased with the effect and of course they have no health problems ... So you should not dramatize everything so much. But by the way, I have never tried exactly CBD oil. I need to see if the CBD oil is on organiccbdnugs. There is an awesome assortment and it seems to me that there will definitely be oil there. I stumbled upon this store a couple of months ago and I am already their regular customer because I just bought a ton of cbd from them in various forms ... ahah

_________________________________________________________________________________________

organiccbdnugs.com

Last edited:

kent

Oct 13, 2020
Try tying and training your outdoor plants .If you grow them sideways you will get a butt load of bud and they never get
more than a couple of feet high . I have even driven stakes into the ground and grew seven foot along a wire tied between them and tied the plant down to the wire as it grew . works like a charm and nobody notices the jolly green giant .

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Try tying and training your outdoor plants .If you grow them sideways you will get a butt load of bud and they never get
more than a couple of feet high . I have even driven stakes into the ground and grew seven foot along a wire tied between them and tied the plant down to the wire as it grew . works like a charm and nobody notices the jolly green giant .
🤠 Kent When do you start your Bend on the plant :mask:

kent

Oct 13, 2020
I use the tip pot method . grow the plant up as tall as the stake . tie the limbs down to the arms of the stake then tip the pot on its side

kent

Oct 13, 2020
simple to make

Attachments

• 2021-02-11 (2).png
    2021-02-11 (2).png
    72.7 KB · Views: 10

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠it looks like you put pot inside a milk karate do you grow it to come out of side or top how do you keep it from tip wanting to turn up but that looks cool great bunch of buds what strain it looks like a white widow with the round buds it looks like you pluck all the large leaves that is a super Idea BUT it wont work with me my tents wont hold them and if i tried it would only grow 2 instead of four But also i might try 1 out of the tent will have to set a light up outside of tents but that picture looks great put it in media :mask:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠as soon as summer comes i am going to try this on my top deck i still have plenty of time to experiment inside to take outside do you put it into a gunny sack or pillow case and tie it to stem and to hold soil ? :mask:

kent

Oct 13, 2020
If you have an old pair of nylon pants you can cut the leg off and use that . works the same as the material that is sold .