Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

OFFERED Caregiver with extra non-fem seeds

Thread starter #1
Caregiver to MMJ patient cleaning out my stash. All of my seeds are non-feminized except my Super Silve Haze. To each their own, but I personally have had more luck with non-feminized old fashioned seeds and have gotten the best plants out of them. Plus I get to replenish my seed bank every season!

I’m really open to just about any trade because I hate the idea of throwing out perfectly good seeds, but I’ll never use them all. Here’s what I got:

Blueberry - Indica and my latest crop/harvest. Cross with Blueberry and a very pleasant outdoor grow. Will turn blue-ish/purple in colder climates to finish.

Pinky OG - I picked this strain up in a trade last year and it’s an indica with a very pungent fruit smell. Strong body high.

Blueberry X White Widow Hybrid - This is one of my favorite crossovers, it still has the perkiness of White Widow with more of a body high. The White Widow was an auto, so the plants still grow relatively short and stocky - it’s very nice for small grow spaces.

Blue Dream X Cherry Pie - Indica hybrid and bushy. I got some lovely dense nugs off this one from a winter harvest and I’m growing more now. It’s definitely a fan favorite with my patient.

Sour D X Butterscotch - Sativa way more than indica. This one is definitely more of the Sour D strain with a little bit sweeter of a bud.

AK47 Hybrid - (Sativa dominant) I got this off a hippy friend and it was my first grow. This particular variant has a peppery finish and a strong head high. It’s leaned for me more in the Sativa department. It’s a great starter plant because it doesn’t mind harsh summer heat and was very easy to re-veg.

707 Headband X Blueberry - Yes, I had a few blueberry males cross pollinate this one and I have yet to try it. I have oodles, more than I need, so I’d love to hear feedback.

Super Silver Haze (Feminized) - These are my only feminized seeds I grabbed from a European seed Bank. Sativa with silvery buds. I only have a few, but would love to swap for something new.

3 Random Seeds - They’re very nice looking seeds, I just have NO IDEA what they are. It seems a shame to leave them ungrown! If you want them, they’re yours.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Welcome to FC @BreeViola42 :) That's a nice selection of hybrids you've got there!
I'm interested in these ones in particular
Blueberry
Blue Dream X Cherry Pie
707 Headband X Blueberry
SuperSilverHaze fem

I'll look through and see what Reg's I've got that you may be interested in and send you a pm 👍

Thread starter #6
Welcome to FC @BreeViola42 :) That's a nice selection of hybrids you've got there!
I'm interested in these ones in particular
Blueberry
Blue Dream X Cherry Pie
707 Headband X Blueberry
SuperSilverHaze fem

I'll look through and see what Reg's I've got that you may be interested in and send you a pm 👍
I will also take fems and autos for swap, I just wanted to be upfront that my stash is mostly Regs. :)

I have an interesting sativa cross: Waipi-o hapa (Hawaiian sativa) X Rio Negro (Columbian heirloom)

Waipi-o hapa: https://www.leafly.com/sativa/waipi-o-hapa

Rio negro: https://cannasos.com/strains/sativa/rio-negro-colombian

I'm a first-time breeder and trader so I'm willing to offer 15 seeds for 10 of yours in case my seeds are not up to the quality that others here might be producing. The Rio Negro is a rare strain found through Centennial Seeds in CO. I have not grown from these seeds yet - like I said I'm just starting.