Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

CBD and Schizophrenia

Thread starter #1
Hey guys
I was just wondering if anyone knew any good strains for people suffering with schizophrenia. I’ve heard both arguments (good and bad) when it comes to weed and schizophrenia, but I wanted to get y’alls advice. Maybe a high CBD low THC strain? Or should I just look into buying the CBD oil itself.
Sorry if this is a dumb question. I’m just tired of feeling like a medicated zombie all the time and thought I’d try something new.
Thanks in advanced. Have a rad day

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Hey @Fox420 welcome to FC :)
High CBD strains are definitely recommended as you say, lots of good ones available, check with StrainSupermarket.com for prices of any strains you're interested in they'll beat the price and give great freebies ;)
CBD oil buying is expensive, some of it isn't as advertised and you don't know if it contains any pesticide residues etc so if it were me I'd be inclined to stick to flowers instead.
Dutch Passion do a CBD feminized mix which contains
3 x CBD Compassion
3 x CBD Charlottes Angel
3 x CBD Kush
You could try one of each and see what works best for you. Good luck!

Thread starter #3
Hey @Fox420 welcome to FC :)
High CBD strains are definitely recommended as you say, lots of good ones available, check with StrainSupermarket.com for prices of any strains you're interested in they'll beat the price and give great freebies ;)
CBD oil buying is expensive, some of it isn't as advertised and you don't know if it contains any pesticide residues etc so if it were me I'd be inclined to stick to flowers instead.
Dutch Passion do a CBD feminized mix which contains
3 x CBD Compassion
3 x CBD Charlottes Angel
3 x CBD Kush
You could try one of each and see what works best for you. Good luck!
Wow. You’re the bomb! And I’ve seen a lot of your posts on here. You’re growing and advice just seem rad. Do you have any other advice for someone just starting out?

Thread starter #5