OFFERED CBD Pain Cream

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Two totally different Lymes. Not even related. And it has more to do with the minerals than the Ph. I dont even read my ph anymore. I just add a little lime water when they get into flower.
I use a large container big enough to mostly submerge a fabric pot full of soil. I fill the container with water that has about 1 level teaspoon per gallon of DOLOMITE Lime. I partially submerge the fabric pots and pour to the top of soil and let it seep through for a few minutes. Then I raise it out of the water and let it drain for a few days them mix whatever addatives you normally add like bone meal and/or some form of manure. This is what needs to be done to recycle PEAT based soils. THis is because peat produces acid as a by product when feeding plants over time. This acid locks feeding out. All the readily available $$ cannabis nutes and calmags create acid. Peat is very acidic to begin with Dolomite Lime can be used GENTLY to create the proper feeding zone in peat. I don't get too technical just go extra gentle and in the non frozen months I dechlorinate my water in a new trash can with a lid over time. I sweeten this water with about 1/8 teaspoon or less of Dolomite. This becomes my base water that I add nutes to for gallon batches for flower or veg, this never failed me and never got brown leaves in flower that normally occur at 4th week of flower in peat moss based soils.

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks Saiva, I think the key word you used that I need to remember is GENTLY. I'm still a rookie growing with ROLS although with the great feedback, information, and experience I get here I'm very optimistic perseverance will pay off. I'm thinking at this time I should try adding 1/2 teaspoon of dolomite to a gallon of water and see if it helps? Thoughts? Sorry, I just realized I'm totally off topic for this post.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Thanks Saiva, I think the key word you used that I need to remember is GENTLY. I'm still a rookie growing with ROLS although with the great feedback, information, and experience I get here I'm very optimistic perseverance will pay off. I'm thinking at this time I should try adding 1/2 teaspoon of dolomite to a gallon of water and see if it helps? Thoughts? Sorry, I just realized I'm totally off topic for this post.
Yes 1/2 or 1/4 teaspoon. Just enough to make the water look rusty. I've done it too strong and got some weird stripes on my leaves. How do you dechlorinate your water?

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yes 1/2 or 1/4 teaspoon. Just enough to make the water look rusty. I've done it too strong and got some weird stripes on my leaves. How do you dechlorinate your water?
I dechlorinate by filling gallon milk jugs with tap water and let it sit with the lids off for a couple of days and then usually don't use for at least a week so any chlorine will have dissipated. I collected some rainwater to use earlier this week. The ph of the rainwater is a bit acidic but my tap water is pretty neutral.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I dechlorinate by filling gallon milk jugs with tap water and let it sit with the lids off for a couple of days and then usually don't use for at least a week so any chlorine will have dissipated. I collected some rainwater to use earlier this week. The ph of the rainwater is a bit acidic but my tap water is pretty neutral.
I do the same but not the rainwater. Most tapwater is good enough after dechlorination. And both RO and Rainwater have acidic READINGS but not the same as other Ph readings. These ultrapure water are in an agressive state towards minerals and have asorbed gases in the water. These are basically false readings as the gas content changes rapidly. I have a background in some weird stuff and designed RO systems in the 1980's and played with all this stuff. In short Ph is real but the measurement of Ph is very difficult because there are a few things that can mess up the electronic measurement. And asorbed gas can drastically change the reading of Water. And RO water is a serious false reading because the minerals(buffers) have been removed and the gases are below the molecular cuttoff of the RO Membrane. What the heck? You must be saying. Don't blame you. Anyways I only check my water PH 3-4 times a year. If the city changes their water treatment then the Ph should change. Most people have good water after the Chlorine is removed. And your dechlorination process is as good as any bottled water.

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I do the same but not the rainwater. Most tapwater is good enough after dechlorination. And both RO and Rainwater have acidic READINGS but not the same as other Ph readings. These ultrapure water are in an agressive state towards minerals and have asorbed gases in the water. These are basically false readings as the gas content changes rapidly. I have a background in some weird stuff and designed RO systems in the 1980's and played with all this stuff. In short Ph is real but the measurement of Ph is very difficult because there are a few things that can mess up the electronic measurement. And asorbed gas can drastically change the reading of Water. And RO water is a serious false reading because the minerals(buffers) have been removed and the gases are below the molecular cuttoff of the RO Membrane. What the heck? You must be saying. Don't blame you. Anyways I only check my water PH 3-4 times a year. If the city changes their water treatment then the Ph should change. Most people have good water after the Chlorine is removed. And your dechlorination process is as good as any bottled water.
Your right, "What the heck" , this is pretty deep for someone like me but I do get what your saying even though I have no micro-biology background. I'm gonna do the dolomite next watering. Thanks for sharing your experience! Maybe I'll start a new, or revive an old post and stop hijacking this one on CBD pain Cream:confused:

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Your right, "What the heck" , this is pretty deep for someone like me but I do get what your saying even though I have no micro-biology background. I'm gonna do the dolomite next watering. Thanks for sharing your experience! Maybe I'll start a new, or revive an old post and stop hijacking this one on CBD pain Cream:confused:
No chat it up. Learning anything is great. I'm far from a seasoned veteran at growing weed but my past experience with various technology makes playing with stuff easy. That's because people are sheep and I'm open minded to look past that. Dolomite is an example. A wonderful supplement for cannabis growth. Loaded with Calcium and Magnesium and mildly offsets the acid build up of peat moss. 1 KG cost less than 15 dollars and last for over a year for a busy grower. I use less than a KG a year and I waste a lot with rinsing and always cleaning the bottom of my cechlorination barrell all summer long. Or other wise I would only use 1/2 KG. The alternative Cal Mag is expensive and causes harsh salt build up plus doesnt cure the Ph thing as well during late flower.