OFFERED CBD Pain Cream

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I've been dabbling with CBD for a couple of years. On the first grow I made Coconut Oil Cannabutter with select CBD Buds. I intended to add it to Tea for a nice earthy flavor and a pain boost. The Tea was OK but not as good as a 1:1. But my wife was getting crippling Arthritis in her fingers, and crookedness was starting to set in. She had been struggling with her hands to do busy tasks and hated to slow down. She also hated Cannabis. Well I talked her into trying the CBD Edible Oil as rub on cream for her hands. She tried with immediate results and now 8 Months later her crooked fingers have straightened. She is going nuts with her projects and is even back to playing her guitar. This year I'm going to try and breed some Feminized CBD Seeds. My hope is I can get a few friends to grow CBD in their back yards. It's legal here in Canada to grow 4 outside but my wife only allows my stealthy mini grow. She doesn't want to be associated with growing. With Free Feminized seeds for a local friend I can get a little free cream for training them how to grow and making the edible oil for them. The power of great seeds. I have in my possession many CBD Seeds for this years Breeding Session. Stephen Hawking, Harle Tsu, Cherry Wine, and 5 proven CBD crosses that I've grown already.

Last edited:

FlowerValley

Nov 4, 2020
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've been dabbling with CBD for a couple of years. On the first grow I made Coconut Oil Cannabutter with select CBD Buds. I intended to add it to Tea for a nice earthy flavor and a pain boost. The Tea was OK but not as good as a 1:1. But my wife was getting crippling Arthritis in her fingers, and crookedness was starting to set in. She had been struggling with her hands to do busy tasks and hated to slow down. She also hated Cannabis. Well I talked her into trying the CBD Edible Oil as rub on cream for her hands. She tried with immediate results and now 8 Months later her crooked fingers have straightened. She is going nuts with her projects and is even back to playing her guitar. This year I'm going to try and breed some Feminized CBD Seeds. My hope is I can get a few friends to grow CBD in their back yards. It's legal here in Canada to grow 4 outside but my wife only allows my stealthy mini grow. She doesn't want to be associated with growing. With Free Feminized seeds for a local friend I can get a little free cream for training them how to grow and making the edible oil for them. The power of great seeds. I have in my possession many CBD Seeds for this years Breeding Session. Stephen Hawking, Harle Tsu, Cherry Wine, and 5 proven CBD crosses that I've grown already.
Hi
No doubt it helps against inflammation.
Not for sleeping, although some advertisements say it is.
Probably extracts better, dont know how much one would need to smoke for a medicinal effect.
I read that in breeding its not easy to stabilize the CBD trait.
So does the title mean you offer CBD Pain cream or seeds that are called CBD Pain cream ?
Good luck anyway, seems you have good genetics to start with.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hi
No doubt it helps against inflammation.
Not for sleeping, although some advertisements say it is.
Probably extracts better, dont know how much one would need to smoke for a medicinal effect.
I read that in breeding its not easy to stabilize the CBD trait.
So does the title mean you offer CBD Pain cream or seeds that are called CBD Pain cream ?
Good luck anyway, seems you have good genetics to start with.
Neither Wanted or Offered. I just wanted to discuss CBD or Cannabis Rub on Creams.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
?Sativa do you think it will work on arthritis hips I have a hip that is freezing up on me and makes it very hard to walk right now I take 15 drops of cbd oil every day in my coffee but it hasn't done much am I suppose to rub it on my hip that would be pretty costly for the product I purchase guess I will have to watch on here and find out how to made cbd oil. :mask:

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
?Sativa do you think it will work on arthritis hips I have a hip that is freezing up on me and makes it very hard to walk right now I take 15 drops of cbd oil every day in my coffee but it hasn't done much am I suppose to rub it on my hip that would be pretty costly for the product I purchase guess I will have to watch on here and find out how to made cbd oil. :mask:
It might work. I know it helps my knee more than my hip. But every injury is different.

FlowerValley

Nov 4, 2020
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Always better

Try oil with all the cannabinoids, much more efficient.
I have seen its effect on artrosis and artritis and its amazing, instant relief.
Look up entourage effect.
Good luck

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Always better

Try oil with all the cannabinoids, much more efficient.
I have seen its effect on artrosis and artritis and its amazing, instant relief.
Look up entourage effect.
Good luck
I believe this to be true. That's why I grow my own CBD and use only trimmed flowers, I want it to be potent and I always believe that CBD was getting credit for all the good stuff happening when I knew it was a combo deal.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have a arthritic shoulder an i have done cbd and its not that great. Though its a natural inflammation reducer it did not help me much. But smoking a strain with both thc and cbd my pain is greatly reduced.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have a arthritic shoulder an i have done cbd and its not that great. Though its a natural inflammation reducer it did not help me much. But smoking a strain with both thc and cbd my pain is greatly reduced.
THCV also is amazing for pain and inflammation. I have a strain of Landrace Thai that is wonderful and loaded with THCV, it get's you more wired than stoned. It was my first medicine that worked great, now I'm dabbling with CBD.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
?
THCV also is amazing for pain and inflammation. I have a strain of Landrace Thai that is wonderful and loaded with THCV, it get's you more wired than stoned. It was my first medicine that worked great, now I'm dabbling with CBD.
?is that the same thai we traded for with you. the only problem I have with that sativa is I myself don't puff and never have in 78 years I grow for my wife and her kids :mask:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
?
Alphatoy you should try a cbd thc strain. It does help with pain. If don't want to puff you can eat. But smoking it much better.
?yes a few weeks ago I got some frank gift x harlotsu 75% sativa 25% Indica 1-5% thc 20% cbd thought I would give it a go around after my harvest of Guptilla 70% Indica 30% Sativa 29% Thc and my UK Cheese 80% Indica 20% Sativa 20-23% Thc 1% CBD 1% CBN it was my clone only had 1 seed but got 2 plants forgot to take a clone off of it again I harvested one Guptilla about 2 weeks ago my wife said it is a creeper but great creeper :mask:

Last edited:

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
?
?yes a few weeks ago I got some frank gift x harlotsu 75% sativa 25% Indica 1-5% thc 20% cbd thought I would give it a go around after my harvest of Guptilla 70% Indica 30% Sativa 29% Thc and my UK Cheese 80% Indica 20% Sativa 20-23% Thc 1% CBD 1% CBN it was my clone only had 1 seed but got 2 plants forgot to take a clone off of it again I harvested one Guptilla about 2 weeks ago my wife said it is a creeper but great creeper :mask:
Sounds great for pain cream. Just follow recipe for canna butter(coconut oil version) using trimmed CBD Buds for powerful pain creme. And the coconut oil is wonderful for your skin.

FlowerValley

Nov 4, 2020
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Tried 30mg CBD sweets and like the effect, its not relaxing or sleepy, its more active, stimulating, wanting to do things, i also felt a bit warmer.
Not at all what i expected, but very nice to activate in the morning.
Really dont know what it does for anxiety, if it would help.

Back