OFFERED CBD Pain Cream

EvanKing

Jan 19, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Huh I never used topical CBD that's for sure. I am not really into that. I have been more into kratom from the start. I have tried a few different strains of CBD but they never really do the tick for me.
I mean I started marijuana and kratom in particular as a way for me to relax and fight off the the anxieties and every day stress. I have been always more prone to CBD and kratom the the regular antidepressants my therapist has been trying to shove down my throat. I have been looking for a decent enough online store that have decent kratom for sale and there are a few decent ones but I usually use one specific store because I they have a large selection of kratom and the prices are not bad. I think you guys might find it useful as well. Hopefully it will help

Last edited:

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hi
No doubt it helps against inflammation.
Not for sleeping, although some advertisements say it is.
Probably extracts better, dont know how much one would need to smoke for a medicinal effect.
I read that in breeding its not easy to stabilize the CBD trait.
So does the title mean you offer CBD Pain cream or seeds that are called CBD Pain cream ?
Good luck anyway, seems you have good genetics to start with.
Yes stabilizing the CBD Levels in the Genetic Line is difficult. But if someone gets 5:1 CBD or better then it will work in this recipe becase CBD is not the only component I'm breeding for. A good full spectrum Cannabis has the stuff you need as CBD works in concert with all the other goodies.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Huh I never used topical CBD that's for sure. I am not really into that
I'm not a fan of CBD as a daily use medicine for me as I like THC much better. But topicals work for THC and when I had made a batch of Landrace Thai cream and rubbed it on a couple sore joint before a bike ride I got really high.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm using a 1:1 CBD THC Dragon balm on my sore arm right now. Shit works!đź‘Ť
I had a 1:1 strain I grew that made great coconut butter. It was called Black Jack CBD and I only had 5 fem seeds I bought a few years ago but cloned a few also. But just used my last butter from that strain a couple of months ago. I've bred a couple attempts at making a killer 1:1 but have yet to try growing. One especially interest me and it's Stephen Hawkings Kush a 5:1 Indica based CBD Strain crossed with Gorilla Girl a very strong THC Strain that produces 25% THC weed I have around 25 feminized seeds from the test. And I'm sure there are a lot better 1:1 strains than the Black Jack CBD I grew and I remember one strain that claimed insane levels of THC and CBD it was called Grandmas Helper or something like that. That's the type of strain I want to create.

FlowerValley

Nov 4, 2020
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm not a fan of CBD as a daily use medicine for me as I like THC much better. But topicals work for THC and when I had made a batch of Landrace Thai cream and rubbed it on a couple sore joint before a bike ride I got really high.
Is that the landrace Thai with the THCV you mentioned ?
Have you ever done an analysis to see the amount of THCV ?
Just asking as i saw the new variety THC Victory (Dutch Passion) with high THCV.
Look at the prices from that one...
I wonder what you think about it.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Is that the landrace Thai with the THCV you mentioned ?
Have you ever done an analysis to see the amount of THCV ?
Just asking as i saw the new variety THC Victory (Dutch Passion) with high THCV.
Look at the prices from that one...
I wonder what you think about it.
No but I'm an inflammation meter, weed is my medicine for inflammation, extreme inflammation. The way I test a strain for inflammation is don't consume cannabis for about 5 days and the inflammation will be started up. Then I take some bong hits and not how many hits it takes to change the inflammation. Most potent hybrids like GG#4 or Bruce Banner and 3-4 hits do the trick. Most strong heavy Indicas take about 8-9 hits and Skunks take only 2-3 hits. But my Thai 1 hit. I would never tell the wife that though. But the Thai gets you ripped but no red eye. So I always figured it to be THCV as I read someone bragging on the mother of the strain I bought. That's why I bought it. And also it's a physical stimulant and appetite suppressant. I'm not going to pay to test as I'm on a fixed income. It works for me and it's my main medicine I take Indica's at the end of the day for relaxation so it's more of a nightcap, sort of a medical marijuana patient run amok.

FlowerValley

Nov 4, 2020
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No but I'm an inflammation meter, weed is my medicine for inflammation, extreme inflammation. The way I test a strain for inflammation is don't consume cannabis for about 5 days and the inflammation will be started up. Then I take some bong hits and not how many hits it takes to change the inflammation. Most potent hybrids like GG#4 or Bruce Banner and 3-4 hits do the trick. Most strong heavy Indicas take about 8-9 hits and Skunks take only 2-3 hits. But my Thai 1 hit. I would never tell the wife that though. But the Thai gets you ripped but no red eye. So I always figured it to be THCV as I read someone bragging on the mother of the strain I bought. That's why I bought it. And also it's a physical stimulant and appetite suppressant. I'm not going to pay to test as I'm on a fixed income. It works for me and it's my main medicine I take Indica's at the end of the day for relaxation so it's more of a nightcap, sort of a medical marijuana patient run amok.
Nice, i kind of do the same thing, never smoke all joint at once, just a few puffs at a time.
I can do analysis here for 30 euro so that is doable.
Anyway i was a bit shocked at the price of the THCV seeds, 50 euro per seed...
Saludos

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Always better

Try oil with all the cannabinoids, much more efficient.
I have seen its effect on artrosis and artritis and its amazing, instant relief.
Look up entourage effect.
Good luck
I make my cream from full spectrum high CBD Buds, not shake. The strains I use run fro 4:1 to 8:1 CBD/THC but your right, the whole thing does the healing not just the CBD.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Nice, i kind of do the same thing, never smoke all joint at once, just a few puffs at a time.
I can do analysis here for 30 euro so that is doable.
Anyway i was a bit shocked at the price of the THCV seeds, 50 euro per seed...
Saludos
This Thai has High THCV because it is an appetite suppressant and it increases endurance in things like running, biking and swimming.

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey Sativa, I'm not sure if your aware that I have three of your Landrace Thai going now. I cant wait until harvest. Do you have any growing tips for this strain?IMG_1184.JPG

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hey Sativa, I'm not sure if your aware that I have three of your Landrace Thai going now. I cant wait until harvest. Do you have any growing tips for this strain?View attachment 14554
It's a fairly normal growing plant. For some reason your three appear to be a pale green, Hmm! Starved for light? I have height limitations so I tend to run my light close and strong. In my weird little world Thai is one of the best growing medium large plants. It's not a behemoth but when grown close to the light the nodes get very tight and the plant is a typicl hybrid green. I grow most my plants the same , I tend to underfertilze in Veg but use Fish Emulsion as my main supplement. I go all natural with Bone meal and Bannana in Flower with a little boost from a flowering fertilizer. That's just basic stuff and my garden is not great or anything. But I've done more testing as to varying light cycles trying to hermie with no hermies. Various other stresses like heat that did not create hermies. I've done all kinds of test by radically topping plants in infacy and Thai responded well. It always snaps into flower pretty quick after starting 12/12. It's moderate as far as resistance but as typical doesn't love humidity. The strain is a little slow in showing pre flowers and the male and female plant are not drastically different as in some strains.

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I've been noticing what you are saying about the pale green. Seems strange as same soil and nutrition as others. It's like there is a little bit lock out going on. The leaves are showing some slight yellowing between the veins. Overall they are starting to get their feet and take off. My organic soil mix may be a bit of overload for them right out of the gate? The worm casting tea seems to help. I'm thinking about topping but I want to see them green up a tad more first.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I've been noticing what you are saying about the pale green. Seems strange as same soil and nutrition as others. It's like there is a little bit lock out going on. The leaves are showing some slight yellowing between the veins. Overall they are starting to get their feet and take off. My organic soil mix may be a bit of overload for them right out of the gate? The worm casting tea seems to help. I'm thinking about topping but I want to see them green up a tad more first.
I had some issues when I first grew the strain. Something similar but I was using comercial peat soil(Promix). Now I use used soil, recycle with adding only natural stuff except a little flower nutes. I batch rinse the soil every few uses with Dolomite Lime. For peat moss based soils a light Dolomite Lime Tea does wonders in flowering to avoid lockout and completely relaces calmag with this natural solution. When peat moss is involved in feeding your plants the by product is acid build up in your soil. The lime gently combats this soil problem by washing in a little dolomite. It slows the yellowing of the leaves during flowering on a wholesale basis amongst all strains. Dolomite is loaded with Calcium and Magnesium. 1/4 tsp. per gallon

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Thanks Sativa for the feedback. My base soil is Sunshine mix #4. I've been recycling this soil and what your saying makes good sense. Please explain your batch rinse process. I tried adding a solution of quick release lime previously and it made things worse not better. I flushed it all real good and started with new amendments. I'm probably a bit gun shy with the lime. It could be because it was the only thing I had on hand, a pelletized quick release lawn product that I diluted into a slurry. I had definitely muffed it up somewhere. My Ph is currently right around 6.5 now.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Thanks Sativa for the feedback. My base soil is Sunshine mix #4. I've been recycling this soil and what your saying makes good sense. Please explain your batch rinse process. I tried adding a solution of quick release lime previously and it made things worse not better. I flushed it all real good and started with new amendments. I'm probably a bit gun shy with the lime. It could be because it was the only thing I had on hand, a pelletized quick release lawn product that I diluted into a slurry. I had definitely muffed it up somewhere. My Ph is currently right around 6.5 now.
Two totally different Lymes. Not even related. And it has more to do with the minerals than the Ph. I dont even read my ph anymore. I just add a little lime water when they get into flower.

Back