WANTED CBD strain for Dogs

Varinaut

Jun 14, 2020
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I have Blueberry CBD 15-1, OG CBD 16-1, and I might have a few 20-1 CBD

No experience with CBD plants, especially for pets, but from what I've read, I *think* I'm looking for something >12% CBD and >=30:1. Any experience?

Gerald Rochon

Nov 3, 2021
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
No experience with CBD plants, especially for pets, but from what I've read, I *think* I'm looking for something >12% CBD and >=30:1. Any experience?
I make pain cream and tincture with it and if it's a stronger strain, I just tell them to take less but everybody has to adjust their dosage for the tincture

Gerald Rochon

Nov 3, 2021
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I make pain cream and tincture with it and if it's a stronger strain, I just tell them to take less but everybody has to adjust their dosage for the tincture
Maybe making a tincture would be the way to go for your pet if you use an MCT as a carrier it's nice and sweet they would probably like it

Varinaut

Jun 14, 2020
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I will send some Blueberry and OG. Both very high in CBD with no noticeable THC.

Thanx, Man. Thoughtful of you, and I appreciate the offer, but how sure are you of the THC%, or do you know the breeder? Last thing I want to do is dose my pup with errant THC.

Gerald Rochon

Nov 3, 2021
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thanx, Man. Thoughtful of you, and I appreciate the offer, but how sure are you of the THC%, or do you know the breeder? Last thing I want to do is dose my pup with errant THC.
I feed the tincture to a lot of people that don't smoke or use cannabis and other than the desired effect for pain relief or sleep there are no other effects I have even had a few people try smoking it to see if that would help them and no effects as far as t h c goes

Gerald Rochon

Nov 3, 2021
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Once you grow some and you cure it you can have somebody try it that has very weak or no tolerance and they will let you know right away

PirateJoe

Dec 10, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know a Neurologist in Colorado that grows Remedy CBD strain from CBD Depot just for his dogs. He made me a tincture for my dog when she was dying from cancer. Seemed to help.

Gerald Rochon

Nov 3, 2021
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Then sure, as long as they're fems, I'll take you up on the offer. Let me know if you want any more of my fem seeds.
I love getting beans but right now it's more important to get your dog treated I think I buy my MCT right off Amazon I have your package together and we'll try and get it to the post office this afternoon all the best I love pets 2

Gerald Rochon

Nov 3, 2021
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I love getting beans but right now it's more important to get your dog treated I think I buy my MCT right off Amazon I have your package together and we'll try and get it to the post office this afternoon all the best I love pets 2
Are on their way 20 of each

Varinaut

Jun 14, 2020
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
If you have different strains than the ones you have already sent, I'm always open to that. yes they are all Fems
Don't remember what I sent you... here's my list again:

ALL ARE FEMS
Durban Poison (Dutch Passion)
Durban Poison x Malawi (Ace)
Durban Poison x CBD OG Kush (Kera)
Durban Poison x Jorge's Diamond (Dutch Passion)
Wild Thailand (WoS)

Gerald Rochon

Nov 3, 2021
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Don't remember what I sent you... here's my list again:

ALL ARE FEMS
Durban Poison (Dutch Passion)
Durban Poison x Malawi (Ace)
Durban Poison x CBD OG Kush (Kera)
Durban Poison x Jorge's Diamond (Dutch Passion)
Wild Thailand (WoS)
REALLY???? WOW HO LEE CHIT.