WANTED CBD Strains

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have a few half finished CBD crosses and a few seeds to get going in my CBD Strain Quest. And I've grown about 10 CBD plants to finish in the past so I'm in the learning curve part of CBD growing. My garden is half switched to CBD as I have 6 months of THC Stash. So I'm going full CBD learning mode with 5 CBD strains in veg right now. I'm just starting to seed up with CBD Seeds and I have an abundance of great THC Strains to trade. Including the amazing Landrace Thai that is loaded with THCV and is my main medicine and the other strains are for sport, I love breeding.

NicolaMcLean

Sep 6, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How exactly do you use this for sports? I assume that you can use this for cbd in order to cope with severe injuries. There is a wonderful article on this topic that I recently read: https://www.sportsgossip.com/4-ways-athletes-can-improve-mental-focus/ which describes this in athletes. Indeed, during the exits of athletes to major matches, they are subjected to quite a lot of stress. Just imagine that thousands of viewers are watching your game and waiting for the perfect result from you. It seems to me that athletes competing at the Olympics or at similar major games clearly have problems with this. Try to put yourself in their place.

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
70   0   0

🤠Try this out🧙‍♂️

🤠How to Grow Cannabis or Hemp for CBD🧙‍♂️

🤠 If you want to grow your own CBD, the most important thing is to start with a high-CBD strain. You can’t force a cannabis plant to produce more CBD than its genes allow, and many if not most popular cannabis strains contain high levels of THC and less than 1% CBD. Genetics is key!
🤠Choose a high-CBD strain of cannabis🧙‍♂️. Note: if a plant contains more than 0.3% THC it is not considered hemp. If you’re concerned with THC percentages and making sure you’re growing hemp, it’s extremely important to get a strain from a trusted breeder.
🤠Grow mostly like typical cannabis🧙‍♂️. Here’s a 10-step guid to getting set up and growing your own cannabis. Here are tips for increasing CBD when growing cannabis
🤠Pay attention to harvest time🧙‍♂️. For the highest levels of CBD, you should harvest plants at the beginning of the harvest window. Both CBD and THC start to degrade as buds continue to mature. If you harvest buds late there are a few differences. Buds harvested on the later side usually have slightly lower levels of CBD and THC, but higher levels of CBN. As a result, buds harvested later tend to be less psychoactive (due to less THC), and are more likely to make you feel sleepy or have a strong body effect (due to more CBN). Because of the various ways cannabinoids interact with each other, it’s important to experiment with harvesting early vs later to see what works best for you. Just because harvesting early gives the absolute highest level of CBD doesn’t mean the resulting buds will work the best for you. You should experiment with different harvest times because every body reacts differently!
🤠Keep the leaves🧙‍♂️. CBD is contained not just in the flowers/buds of the plant, but also in the leaves. The CBD concentration is relatively low so the leaves are not suitable to smoke, but the CBD can be extracted by turning the leaves into things like butter, tincture or oil. Note: CBD extractions made from leaves are typically less concentrated/strong than extractions made from the actual flowers/buds.
🤠Extracting CBD🧙‍♂️. Unlike the leaves, the CBD-rich buds/flowers are often smoked or vaped. However, many people prefer to consume them in some type of edible form. This has a slower onset but the effects tend to be longer-lasting. For the most part, any method that extract THC will also extract CBD, as they’re both cannabinoids that easily attach to oil. The problem is you can’t easily separate THC and CBD from each other. So if the starting plant matter has no THC, then a simple extraction into butter/oil/tincture will extract the CBD. But if you’re trying to get just CBD from plant matter that has both THC and CBD, well you need equipment for that! This is why it’s so important you start with the right strain. If the plant produces only the cannabinoids you want, you don’t have to do anything but extract and enjoy them. 🧙‍♂️

Last edited:

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
How exactly do you use this for sports? I assume that you can use this for cbd in order to cope with severe injuries. There is a wonderful article on this topic that I recently read: https://www.sportsgossip.com/4-ways-athletes-can-improve-mental-focus/ which describes this in athletes. Indeed, during the exits of athletes to major matches, they are subjected to quite a lot of stress. Just imagine that thousands of viewers are watching your game and waiting for the perfect result from you. It seems to me that athletes competing at the Olympics or at similar major games clearly have problems with this. Try to put yourself in their place.
I have a Sativa Strain that is a Landrace Thai. It is loaded with THCV. It's a very stimulating weed that is an extreme anti inflammatory. I use it for the anti inflammatory properties but it's also a great work out weed. And it increases endurance and mental focus even thouigh you get very high.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I've got some OG Kush CBD seeds from Dinafem that is lovely!
Sounds interesting. It's hard to find a calming CBD as most are of Sativa origin. I have only one similar strain out of about 10 CBD strains I possess.

demonstraten

May 26, 2022
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I grew some CBD Yummy outdoors, and it turned out really lovely. I think if you want the strongest sedative effect, harvest later when the trichomes are about 30% to 45% amber, if not more. I like having CBD products around to calm down an aggressive THC high. My favorite strains are ones with a 1:1 ratio of THC to CBD. They give a psychoactive effect while also being very chilled out and comfortable, even if it's a sativa-dominant strain. I usually buy THCV isolate as it's my overall favorite. It helps with my anxiety and arthritis out immensely.

Last edited:

lmrjsphlcp06

Jun 6, 2022
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Growing cannabis or hemp for CBD is a process that requires some knowledge and experience with growing plants. CBD is a compound found in cannabis and hemp that has many potential health benefits. Some people use CBD to help with anxiety, pain, and sleep. Others use it for its anti-inflammatory properties.

To grow cannabis or hemp for CBD, you will need to start with high-CBD seeds or clones. These can be purchased from a reputable seed bank or cannabis dispensary. Once you have your seeds or clones, you will need to grow them in a controlled environment. This can be done indoors or outdoors, but it is important to control the temperature, humidity, and light.

Cannabis and hemp plants need to be well-watered and fertilized. They also need to be given plenty of space to grow. Once the plants are big enough, they can be harvested and the CBD can be extracted.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I grew some CBD Yummy outdoors, and it turned out really lovely. I think if you want the strongest sedative effect, harvest later when the trichomes are about 30% to 45% amber, if not more. I like having CBD products around to calm down an aggressive THC high. My favorite strains are ones with a 1:1 ratio of THC to CBD. They give a psychoactive effect while also being very chilled out and comfortable, even if it's a sativa-dominant strain. I usually buy THCV isolate as it's my overall favorite. It helps with my anxiety and arthritis out immensely.
THCV is awesome for inflammation and pain.

PirateJoe

Dec 10, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THCV is awesome for inflammation and pain.
I’ve been contemplating growing CBD strains. I too have been wanting a balanced medical strain for my cupboard. I have grown some Wild Thai and that stuff works great on my inflammation but it sends my head into a whole different place. I tried some gummies last night with a 1 to 1 of THC and CBG, first time, they were different than other CBD chews but worked.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I’ve been contemplating growing CBD strains. I too have been wanting a balanced medical strain for my cupboard. I have grown some Wild Thai and that stuff works great on my inflammation but it sends my head into a whole different place. I tried some gummies last night with a 1 to 1 of THC and CBG, first time, they were different than other CBD chews but worked.
I had scheduled a Stephen Hawkings CBD x Thai to breed but everything got messed up with my schedule. I did a cross a few years ago Thai x Hemp and it was good medicine but it reverted back to the Chocolate Thai type plant that was long flowering.

PirateJoe

Dec 10, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Growing cannabis or hemp for CBD is a process that requires some knowledge and experience with growing plants. CBD is a compound found in cannabis and hemp that has many potential health benefits. Some people use CBD to help with anxiety, pain, and sleep. Others use it for its anti-inflammatory properties.

To grow cannabis or hemp for CBD, you will need to start with high-CBD seeds or clones. These can be purchased from a reputable seed bank or cannabis dispensary. Once you have your seeds or clones, you will need to grow them in a controlled environment. This can be done indoors or outdoors, but it is important to control the temperature, humidity, and light.

Cannabis and hemp plants need to be well-watered and fertilized. They also need to be given plenty of space to grow. Once the plants are big enough, they can be harvested and the CBD can be extracted.
I would have problems with controlled conditions. It’s been one of those Summers of 100 plus for over 20 days so far. All I have grown is autos this year. Just one more to harvest then I’m done.

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi i am yazadd and i am in need for auto seeds.. If anyone could help..

Back