OFFERED CBD strains

Beyond Belief Seeds

Apr 10, 2022
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zedz, after seeing those REAL pics of the seeds I want, I gave you my phone number and home address. 6 Total strains 3 Regular and 3 Feminized will be sent to you as soon as I get send pack to send you because I said truth I live on section 8 voucher could only send back in return could afford no stamp but could afford time to take shipping label out of container package while I pack them seeds for you and slap it on the front of the package as soon as you send I will be making sure you get the seeds for sure as promised.
Just send me a message and we'll set up a trade.

Maddawger

Oct 11, 2021
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Zedz, after seeing those REAL pics of the seeds I want, I gave you my phone number and home address. 6 Total strains 3 Regular and 3 Feminized will be sent to you as soon as I get send pack to send you because I said truth I live on section 8 voucher could only send back in return could afford no stamp but could afford time to take shipping label out of container package while I pack them seeds for you and slap it on the front of the package as soon as you send I will be making sure you get the seeds for sure as promised.

@zedz , Hello!

I am not sure if you have read what this troll is posting but I encourage you to NOT fuel this Troll by sending them seeds. I also thought I was reading about some prince that needed seeds. When you send them seeds they will grow a magic bean stock and have golden egg's for which they would be able to sell for millions and then they will get out of their section 8 and send you millions also...

To Tracker, you sure don't know what a Grand Master Grower is because I am not wrong I have made several feminized seeds thousands of plants from a mother fem plant no males because what? oh Yeah, I have 1 credit Doctoral Education GPA 4.0 you don't!
1) 4.0 GPA
2) Grand Master Grower
3) Section 8
4) 1 credit Doctoral Education ( So you had a 1 hour class every week and then they gave you a doctorate?) 🤣
4) Could afford no stamp (I do believe this is the 1st truth you have made thus far) Oh and it definitely sounds like your PHD is working well for you.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I've got some CBD strains up for trade.

AC/DC
AC/DC x Cannatonic
AC/DC x Light Of Jah
Charlotte’s Web CBD
Harlequin
I want some AC/DC and AC/DC x Catatonic and I've bred some serious fire since we last traded. I have a very special Red GSC it explodes red in the 5th week of flower and is loaded with that deep GSC taste. It's as good as my Thai in a different way. It also never hermies like my Thai. It has no Intersex Traits. And I'm loaded with seeds as I've been avoiding trades for most of the year and had a great breeding year. I put the work in and kept my breeding cell full. And just last week I dumped 3 complete strains in the woods totaling about 1000 seeds just because they were not bragging stuff. Some kid is going to find the motherload this fall as 1000 seeds strewn in good spots will grow something. I also remember you posting something about some old school Indica's from India and Pakistan if I remember, might be interested. I'll hook you up and I'm not trading my stuff with anybody so some of my fire is exclusive. I'm just breeding for bragging rights now and soon to slow down breeding after 2 more breeding sessions. Pictured below is my Red GSC next to the Thai in flower. I wont dare post my list in public they will swamp me, I'll PM you.
Contrast.jpg

zedz

Feb 25, 2022
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've got 10 of each. What are you proposing?

10 AC/DC
10 AC/DC x Cannatonic
10 AC/DC x Light Of Jah
10 Charlotte's Web CBD
10 Harlequin

for?