cheap and easy setup advice

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
@notmyname Hey welcome to the party :D
The cheapest lighting is going to be either cfl's or store bought led's go with the 14w leds ;)
Personally I'd go for the LEDs as they're much more efficient and give out less heat so easier to use for a new grower.
The lowest cost cab is going to be a free or craigslist cabinet or childrens wardrobe something along those lines or using an existing piece of furniture or closet :)
You can add a pc fan hooked up to an old mobile charger wire to provide some airflow and you've got a basic setup :cool:
I've just found these 14watters 6 bulbs for $19.99
https://www.amazon.com/HyperSelect-...e=UTF8&qid=1502816280&sr=8-2&keywords=14w+led
Let me know if you've got any other questions and good luck on your first grow ;)

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
@notmyname Yes for sure :)
84watts could in theory provide 3 ounces if you've got the grow dialled in, so 2 shouldn't be too difficult even on your first run ;)
Here's an example of what someone achieved on another site with just 78w of screw in LED lighting :D

picture.php

Purpljack

Aug 29, 2017
0utside. The sun is free. K.n.f. is growing on the cheap( but is better than store bought).cost pennies compared to store bought. Easy to do. Easy to learn. organic! K.n.f. can be done in side as well if it's too "hot" outside. Then there is gorilla growing, good safe spot only you know about.

Last edited:

Back