Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Colloidal silver.

Outdoor Growing

Colloidal silver.

This is probably a topic that's been beaten to death. But I'm new to all this kind of stuff, and need as much information as possible. The problem with online searching, you never get a straight answer. My question is, would anyone here consider using colloidal silver with a PPM of 500? I've read that anything over 20 PPM is best. But how high is too much?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
This is probably a topic that's been beaten to death. But I'm new to all this kind of stuff, and need as much information as possible. The problem with online searching, you never get a straight answer. My question is, would anyone here consider using colloidal silver with a PPM of 500? I've read that anything over 20 PPM is best. But how high is too much?
Welcome to FC @Austinxavier57đź‘Ť
Around 50ppm is the norm but I'm not aware of any reason why 500 wouldn't work.
I'd be interested to hear how you get on! What are you reversing and pollinating?

My plan is for next season as I am only an outdoor cultivator. I plan to use colloidal silver to try an obtain female pollen from an auto fem Bruce Banner. Then maybe pollinating a Bloody Skunk auto, for some type of incredible hulk auto hybrid.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
My plan is for next season as I am only an outdoor cultivator. I plan to use colloidal silver to try an obtain female pollen from an auto fem Bruce Banner. Then maybe pollinating a Bloody Skunk auto, for some type of incredible hulk auto hybrid.
Sounds like a plan! I like the look of the Bloody Skunk, very pretty plant. Good luck and keep us posted :)

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠
🤠I know that they use it as a supplement how are you using it on plants or maybe I am taking it wrong As a mineral supplement the percentage of colloidal silver has not been established either by the American FDA nor by conventional use. Colloidal Silver can easily and cheaply - and effectively, be made in the range of 5-20 ppm at home. There have been some reports that Colloidal Silver may be effective in as low of a dose as 3 ppm. More not necessarily better and therefore silver appears, at least in that consideration, along the lines of essiac tea and homeopathy I myself have never tried it o_O

Top Bottom