Question Colloidal silver

Kasper0909

Apr 7, 2022
I use STS, silver thiosulfate. I'm actually flipping a few cuts right now. STS is easier to use, personally. With CS you're looking at 2-3 treatments per day for 3-4 weeks. STS on the other hand, 1 application every 4-5 days for 3-4 weeks.
When you say cuts do you mean your stsing cuttings?

Bendejo Jackson

Apr 11, 2022
I use STS, silver thiosulfate. I'm actually flipping a few cuts right now. STS is easier to use, personally. With CS you're looking at 2-3 treatments per day for 3-4 weeks. STS on the other hand, 1 application every 4-5 days for 3-4 weeks.
Is there a particular brand u prefer/recommend? ...I just looked up some brands and they're a little pricey.

Beyond Belief Seeds

Apr 10, 2022
I make regular and feminzed seeds and had tried this flashy silver juice that never worked. Feminzed Seeds: Step 1 pick already femnized female plant like Laughing Buddha, Step 2 take regular male and feminized strain of choice into breeding tent away from females in another building, Step 3 you got feminized seeds when the Mother is a feminized variety the SEEDS WILL BE FEMINIZED NO BS spray.

Tracker

Oct 15, 2021
The above statement is not correct...

The Y chromosome from the male plant is what determines whether or not a seed will be XX-female or XY-male. If a feminized female plant is pollinated with regular male pollen, it will yield regular female and male seeds. In this regard, the feminized female is no different than a regular female.

To make feminized seeds, the pollen must be from a female plant. To do this, block the hormone that causes the female flower structures by applying CS or STS. Then, the flower structures will form as male structures with pollen. Also, hermie flowers on females will yield feminized seeds, but they will presumably carry a greater propensity to express intersex traits.

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
Is there a particular brand u prefer/recommend? ...I just looked up some brands and they're a little pricey.
I've used twenty20 Mendocino STS from ebay. And I've made my own
When you say cuts do you mean your stsing cuttings?
I let them root first but yeah. It is particularly difficult with autos like I'm doing, but cut, root, treat, collect & pollinate.

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
To Tracker, you sure don't know what a Grand Master Grower is because I am not wrong I have made several feminized seeds thousands of plants from a mother fem plant no males because what? oh Yeah, I have 1 credit Doctoral Education GPA 4.0 you don't!
So how do you guarantee a feminized seed harvest while still providing Y chromosomal input?

And honestly couldn't give a rat's turd about your GPA. wtf are we high schoolers again?

S

Slothman

I make regular and feminzed seeds and had tried this flashy silver juice that never worked. Feminzed Seeds: Step 1 pick already femnized female plant like Laughing Buddha, Step 2 take regular male and feminized strain of choice into breeding tent away from females in another building, Step 3 you got feminized seeds when the Mother is a feminized variety the SEEDS WILL BE FEMINIZED NO BS spray.
Are you a God??

Funny how nobody in the history of feminized seed making has heard of this method you speak of.

Tracker

Oct 15, 2021
To Tracker, you sure don't know what a Grand Master Grower is because I am not wrong I have made several feminized seeds thousands of plants from a mother fem plant no males because what? oh Yeah, I have 1 credit Doctoral Education GPA 4.0 you don't!
You might be right. I might be wrong....

Only way to find out is to try it.

I have previously pollinated feminized females with pollen from regular males. I found males in the progeny. Maybe a fluke? My academic background is not botany. May I please ask you to refer me to your publications?

The MLK4 female in the MLK4x(Z3x(WCxBM)) seeds, of which I have shared many on this site, was from feminized seeds. The (Z3x(WCxBM)) was a regular male. There are confirmed males observed in the progeny.

I will be happy to share some with you. Just DM me a good mailing address.

Peace ✌

Last edited:

Wadehump

Nov 22, 2020
Gpa of 4.0 but you don’t know what your talking about. Around my parts we call that educated idiot with no common sense

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
Gpa of 4.0 but you don’t know what your talking about. Around my parts we call that educated idiot with no common sense
He's got the 1 credit of, or should it be toward a Doctoral Education?
I took botany in high school too! But I know what a Punnett Square is and represents. ANY "Y" chromosomal input invalidates ALL claim of feminization.

Back