Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Current grow

Cannada

Thread starter #64
Great pics @Cannada ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ‘Exciting times my friend, they're going to be some delicious flowers ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒป
๐Ÿ˜@Sunshine Yes indeed my friend. Critical kush is down now and drying has begun. Laughing buddha turning really purple with yellow highlights. I love her look. She still has much bulking to do with 2-3 weeks to go!

Cannada

Thread starter #66
Just a couple more nights of ice water and shes comin down!

Please explain @Cannada please and thanks and awesome job !!
[email protected] I read different things about the ice flush and wanted to give it a try. Not sure if it did much but she was totally glistening from head to toe under my video light. It was magical! Was planning at least 2 night of ice water but just did the one because she really looked done to me. Hated to take her down actually but it was a bit like Homer and his pet lobster...... Mmmmm ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

juju

[email protected] I read different things about the ice flush and wanted to give it a try. Not sure if it did much but she was totally glistening from head to toe under my video light. It was magical! Was planning at least 2 night of ice water but just did the one because she really looked done to me. Hated to take her down actually but it was a bit like Homer and his pet lobster...... Mmmmm ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I have watered for a couple weeks with ice water with no issues. I usually do it in the summer though.
It's sad when you have to chop a plant sometimes as you have spent time with it and grow to like it. That's the main reason I clone everything thesedays.
Congratulations for a completed run.

Last edited: