Current grow

BudMonster

Aug 7, 2017
A few random pics today. Last pic is a tribute to @Sunshine for all his contributions to the community and guidance for us new growers! Decided to name my favorite growing medium after him ?????...... J/K, I didn't actually invent that medium LOL, it was another recent classifieds acquisition I couldn't pass on. Had my eye out for premium dirt for awhile before I stumbled on this deal. Got 5 large bales (107L each) for 60% off local retail price! Have a feeling good dirt will be hard to come by as winter sets in here in Canada. This should do me for the foreseeable future. (Hmmm, now I'm wondering does dirt have an expiry date.....LOL, wouldn't surprise me!!) I will be mixing this with my Pro mix HP mycorrhizae, some extra perlite and organic chicken manure based compost from a local organics place. (Next grow will be first time using the sunshine mix but all of the other stuff (plus some basic super soil) is the medium my current girls are growing in.

View attachment 6099

View attachment 6101View attachment 6102View attachment 6103
Looks stellar mate purple leaves look awesome that's gonna be some serious dank bro nice one

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
I used way too much string. Was just using it as a grid to tie the girls down to with twist ties and open them up shortly after the flip to 12/12. It worked well enough for that.

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
Looks stellar mate purple leaves look awesome that's gonna be some serious dank bro nice one
Thanks @BudMonster. I thought she might have had some leaf septoria going on so every time I saw the leaves turning, I picked them off
Just gonna let her go now and hopefully she will just purple out nicely. Thats the Barneys farm Laughing Buddha. I wasn't planning on keeping her going but might take a clone or 2 just in case.

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
looking at mine criticals reflective ability and looks like its another level ))))) but i like hows Purple crystals look, shes 43 days auto

Attachments

• IMG_4636.JPG
    IMG_4636.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 135
  • IMG_4634.JPG
    IMG_4634.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 182

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
Nope, that 1st pic is todays Critical, so shes still growing abit.. i want to give her last watering maybe 2 days more.. 2 things - shes still getting bigger and shes still got mostly milky trichomes, so we got some time fortunately ..

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
Finally got some trichome pics tonight. Looks like critical is pretty much ready. I think I will take her in 4 or 5 days. What do you guys think? I want her to fatten up as much as possible but don't want too much amber creeping in here.
critical kush nov 12.jpg

critical kush 3 nov 12.jpg

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
Thanks @Sunshine.
I couldnt get the wand stable enough for my liking but just used this cheap colemeter 50-500x usb microscope. Plugs into the surface pro and you get onscreen view.
Came home to a dark tent tonight with the just the 6" extractor and fans running. Plug was loose on the digutal ballast. I'm guessing the tent was black for 20 hrs straight ?
Temps around 16C the whole time. Hopefully the girls look at this as a sign of fall and start pushing harder.
I guess we will see. Scheduled lights out is about 2.5 hrs from now. Turned the light on a half hr ago so they will only have 3 hrs light today unless I leave the light on but I'm thinking I better stick with the regular schedule and learn from this.

Last edited:

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
Well I took the extra dark as a sign its time for critical to finish up. I cut all that string down so I could get at her and took her out of the tent. Took some pics. A consultant once told me to ice water flush for the last week. Gonna try that for a couple days and see what happens.
Bottom 2 pics are laughing buddha. She should still have a few weeks in her.
critical kush 2 nov 13.jpg
critical kush nov 13.jpg

critical kush 3 nov 13.jpg

Laughing Buddha

laughing buddha nov 13.jpg

laughing buddha 2 nov 13.jpg

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
@MooseBluemane ooh common thats funny man thay are uncamparably smaller then Cannadas beasts))!
@Cannada thanks for showing bro, i barely see amber. but sure you see better hows it going ))
@MastaJazz, They aren't all that big really. Just close up pics. We'll see what kind of weight I end up with. Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised! Yours look good man. My critical is pretty much done I think. I don't want to push my luck with her. Just a couple more nights of ice water and shes comin down!

Back