Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question
StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

Deep Ellums. Blue Oaxaca x Blueberry

Purpljack

I won these from Deep Rob @ Deep Ellum Seeds. Hoping things go a little better this time. Still learning K.N.F. .OUTDOOR ORGANIC. Starting off inside to help kick start'em
Mix is just compost, peat moss, bone meal, top soil enriched with cow manure, lavarocks.
They've been watered with rainwater with lab..ill mix some F.P.J. and some Alaska fish juice in the water along with coconut and willow water when the seedlings get big enough
20200304_193225.jpg
20200304_193221.jpg
20200304_193216.jpg

Purpljack

Thank you sunshine, I'll be needing more than good luck on this tho. I need the Big Guy upstairs Blessings too. I can only plant a seed and water it, he Blesses its life!. The recent grow, compared to the last cple yrs, I think I am finally out of his furnace. The impurity in this shiny gold nugget is finally burnt out..
Speaking of grow. Really not much change in the babies so I'll post more later

Purpljack

🤠Purpljack are you in USA or where is your 20 :)ok I finally opened my eyes Denver Colo it seems that it is still pretty cold up their for outside growing right. 🤪
Right you are, I guess. I was still spooky when I signed up here. Texas seems to be easing up a bit
Houston area. Bagseed been out since 2nd week of Feb. Went thru a cple frosty notes. Several in the 30s.slow growing. But it's warm today and full sun.80° right now . sativa going to be a tree here so pruning will be a must.. The Santa Maria was put out 3rd week of Feb. I think.

Purpljack

You're so lucky to have weather like that at this time of year! What's the coldest it gets in the winter there?
It'll get in the teens some winters. . some winters, like this one are mild. Only freezes just a cple times.. I know cold tho. 3 winters in Iowa building feed mills. I like this heat. 1 PR long pants,
Screenshot_2020-03-14-18-24-21.png
Polish_20200314_185430848.jpg
Polish_20200314_183040593.jpg

Attachments

Top Bottom