Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

Deep Ellums. Blue Oaxaca x Blueberry

Purpljack

Deep rob from deep ellum seeds said up to ten miles. If i gave a fuck about these peice of shit meth heads that have taken over my neck of the woods i would of uprooted before the pollon flew. They'd rather steal it than grow it. It would probly make better seeds than what they planted. So they owe me now!. If i move to a better place I'll be more thoughtfull.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠sounds like the truth to me jack 10 miles that's a ways. but I am sorry to have to tell you but I have your package ready but found out I have no stamps so will have to get to Brookshire Wednesday to get some stamps post office is 15 miles away and I have no car my car the jeep wont turn over just an uhh and that's it new battery so I hooked it up in the bravado it started fine but has 2 flat tires I pumped them up ran 1 block ran fine but when I parked in drive way 10 min later both went flat again it has been sitting for over 2 years so I guess the tires have ground rot or cracked so have to wait for my wife to get back with the Cadillac right now she is in Oklahoma her brother not doing so well so she wanted to see him in case he passes she left Thursday be back Tuesday so wont be able to get stamps until Wednesday so it will go out Wednesday really sorry about this But Shit Happens :mask:

Purpljack

Its all good bro!. Dont sweat it! You dont have to send anything back. I wont refuse so to insult you,but i asked for nothing in return. Send if you must , but you dont have to. Ive got plenty seeds, in no way hurting for genetics. Plenty of fire here and get used to me just giving seeds out. Lord willing, everything i grow i will have enough seeds to flood the community
.Fuck tha Greed
Plant a Seed
FREE THA WEED!!!!!!!!!
MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT✌

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Top Bottom