Deep Ellums. Blue Oaxaca x Blueberry

Purpljack

Aug 29, 2017
P.S. Northern Canada. Lol maybe you don't need a tent. If your down in Texas be very careful!
Only in Jan. and Feb. It gets cold enough.
Probably won't be able by this winter, but plan to make a green house so I can keep on keeping on thru the winter. Soon Lord willing.
I'm very paraniod ,that keeps me safe. The laws are not caring to much about weed any more in most of Texas. County I live in still thinks it's the devil. So they tell the blind. I see the greed in thier crooked asses tho. Paranoia is my bestest friend.

Last edited:

TossWeed

Jul 24, 2020
Only in Jan. and Feb. It gets cold enough.
Probably won't be able by this winter, but plan to make a green house so I can keep on keeping on thru the winter. Soon Lord willing.
I'm very paraniod ,that keeps me safe. The laws are not caring to much about weed any more in most of Texas. County I live in still thinks it's the devil. So they tell the blind. I see the greed in thier crooked asses tho. Paranoia is my bestest friend.
I just couldn't & wouldn't. The pain of paranoia would kill me. I have been under a medical permit from my own M.D. here well before Canada under Trudeau made cannabis federally legal with some restrictions. As a regular Canadian we can have 4 plants not visible to public if municipality & or landlord allows & can have or give but not sell 30 grams of dried buds or equivilant. I own my own house so no problems. However it is not like a free for all with no regulations. I think it is long past time for the misleading stigma surrounding reefer madness dogma syndrome everywhere. The real criminals, no demons are the ones that jail people for a bag of weed because of a unrealistic stimatic fear led by dogma. An example of dogma is fat is bad for you causing cholestrol to kill you. No leaky gut & lack of natural vitamin c causes inflamed arteries & our body in an attempt to repair places cholestrol which attracts calcium that blocks & hardens the artery. To prevent that eat citrus, heal gut & eat K2 so calcium goes into bone not arterial walls ?. Not take lipitor or crestor, that is dogma, passed dr to dr just like fear of weed. That said those kind of people are the dread & I would never risk it.

TossWeed

Jul 24, 2020
Looks a bit like nutrient burn to me as tops are recovering well. Don't feed it for several weeks at least & don't let it dry out is my guess. For now maybe grind some egg shells in blender scatter around then in 2 weeks just give a bit of weak compost tea with mollases & seaweed if you have it, stir altogether with either a beer or some bread yeast & ferment overnight in a 5 gallon bucket. When you pour it on it will cause good bacteria to thrive. I would mulch heavily in tops of pot & around plants on the ground & avoid any strong fertilizers. Just a guess but you may be getting nutrient lockout the egg shells will help this as will a bit of cal mag. That is why the egg shells. Of course those tomatoes need cal mag when asked. ??

Purpljack

Aug 29, 2017
Ras Mountain
those black rubber tires
It's just a weed blocker strip bought at one of your local home Depot ,Lowe's, etc.etc. 6" tall x 1/4" thick. Has no effect on temps I'm sure. Some people say the Sun, some say the humidity is why it's so hot..
Alphatoy
Hey bro. there ain't NOTHING usual bout me!????.
Tossweed
I'm growing this and all plants outside K.N.F. , I haven't feed the plant in 3 weeks . When I do feed it it's with a compost tea in fish tank Willow water,with coconut water,molasses,h2o2, l.a.b, f.p.j., and f.f.j added.
It has been over a month since I've put my oak,grapefruit,eggshell ash on the top layer to let soak in but bout 3 weeks ago I put some Lyme powder on it. . I think the broken stalk was to severe to recover enough to cope with the severe heat we just went thru. .
.thank you guys for your thoughts and suggestions. They are always sought after(why I'm posting here), taking in consideration, and very much appreciated!
Fuck tha Greed
Plant a Seed
FREE THA WEED!
✌️

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
? looking great Jack and I grow some UK Cheese that grow the same spaced out limbs they do not get squatty and full like other plants my big Uk right now had to take it out of tent it is about 7 foot tall and I topped it at 4 1/2 feet but it is full of flowers and buds it is bending limbs all around it and I am like you I have black weed separators around all my plants outside and a few in the hot house also Orchids love the heat. here is my purple Purpljack.:mask:

thC2Y3KHD2.jpg

Purpljack

Aug 29, 2017
It's still real early sexing plants, bo×bb#3 is 4sure male, #2 only had preflowers I thought were hairs, I'm starting to think a male also. Breeding is new to me, but I'm learning from y'all and my mistakes. So this will be my 1st time to harvest and store some pollon. If I'm successful, depending on how much I get , try sending some out to some growers. Still a little early in the game, #3 is the 1 I would pic. #2 still is awesome but diff, lower and slower. Which could make it a better male for some breeders. Everyone got opinions.
Anyway, oh yeah, this sucks.a little rain, a little windy, a bushy ass sativa that was topped,bent,topped again and well,
Polish_20200822_010938038.jpg
Right side limb died,left side snapped. So I'mma gonna try sumpen I never tried,. ___ cloning half a bush
Polish_20200822_011051058.jpg[

P.S. bend limbs a bit open low stress very slowly use both hands. Or maybe privacy screen? Yikes those are going to 9 ft.
It's been topped I think 3 maybe 4 times, don't think I'll be bending any more. Privacy screen I'm thinking. Or staying inside. Bout to turn my 3×4 into a 12×12.
my big Uk right now had to take it out of tent it is about 7 foot tall
I'm having that problem with the M.T.F.. But I'm just starting back up, on a tight / no budget, been 7-8 months from actual restart, thought I'd be way more advanced than where I'm at now. Still trying to get a grip on the environment inside. Insulate, insulate some more, more power, more efficient bubble system, bigger cloner. It will happen, then look out.
Polish_20200821_130022575.jpg
Polish_20200821_125919414.jpg

I'm thinking the bagseed is male also. At least I'm seeing hairs on the M.T.F.IMG_20200821_103754615.jpg

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?I don't make out any male balls on the last pictures and that one with the leaves drooping either it is over watered or under watered how often do you water them it could still pull out of it just baby it a bit. I to have giant elephant ears my largest is about 3 feet across and 4 feet long Also where is your Trump Banner on the fence. :mask:

TossWeed

Jul 24, 2020
It's still real early sexing plants, bo×bb#3 is 4sure male, #2 only had preflowers I thought were hairs, I'm starting to think a male also. Breeding is new to me, but I'm learning from y'all and my mistakes. So this will be my 1st time to harvest and store some pollon. If I'm successful, depending on how much I get , try sending some out to some growers. Still a little early in the game, #3 is the 1 I would pic. #2 still is awesome but diff, lower and slower. Which could make it a better male for some breeders. Everyone got opinions.
Anyway, oh yeah, this sucks.a little rain, a little windy, a bushy ass sativa that was topped,bent,topped again and well,
View attachment 12929
Right side limb died,left side snapped. So I'mma gonna try sumpen I never tried,. ___ cloning half a bush
View attachment 12930[

It's been topped I think 3 maybe 4 times, don't think I'll be bending any more. Privacy screen I'm thinking. Or staying inside. Bout to turn my 3×4 into a 12×12.
I'm having that problem with the M.T.F.. But I'm just starting back up, on a tight / no budget, been 7-8 months from actual restart, thought I'd be way more advanced than where I'm at now. Still trying to get a grip on the environment inside. Insulate, insulate some more, more power, more efficient bubble system, bigger cloner. It will happen, then look out.
View attachment 12935
View attachment 12936

I'm thinking the bagseed is male also. At least I'm seeing hairs on the M.T.F.View attachment 12932
Sorry very hard to follow you. Also too blurry to tell honestly but appears #2 is a male I zoomed on the blur & looks like a cluster of pollen sacks forming. What happened to plant in middle?!

Purpljack

Aug 29, 2017
What happened to plant in middle?
Polish_20200825_003245698.jpgPolish_20200825_003555927.jpg
Pic one, minus pic 2 equals pic 3
IMG_20200822_010507466.jpg
A little rain, a little wind.
Now it should make since of what happened and why it looks like that. It looks even worse now, hoping it will take root(clone).
Yeah the pics are taken with phone cam. Best I can do for ya now.
I to have giant elephant ears my largest is about 3 feet across and 4 feet long Also where is your Trump Banner on the fence
3×4, that's f.n big! I've seen them that big in someone's ditch long ago.
I need a sticker on the fence for sure! Ol Trump has done me right! Only prob. I don't vote.
#2 is growing balls,no good pic yet. Maybe cple days. Y'all want some pollon?

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?
View attachment 12964View attachment 12965
Pic one, minus pic 2 equals pic 3
View attachment 12966
A little rain, a little wind.
Now it should make since of what happened and why it looks like that. It looks even worse now, hoping it will take root(clone).
Yeah the pics are taken with phone cam. Best I can do for ya now.

3×4, that's f.n big! I've seen them that big in someone's ditch long ago.
I need a sticker on the fence for sure! Ol Trump has done me right! Only prob. I don't vote.
#2 is growing balls,no good pic yet. Maybe cple days. Y'all want some pollon?
?Well if nothing else you can pollinate a female for seeds or you can make hash or tea out of males :mask:

Purpljack

Aug 29, 2017
Well if nothing else you can pollinate a female
That's my plan. My male Santa Maria didn't do his job very good. Got almost 50 seeds off two plants. Still have 1 of those females and her clone. Santa Maria Plank.dm.me if you want some BOxBb pollon or 10 S.M. beans alphatoyIMG_20200827_140231712.jpg
IMG_20200827_140222320_HDR.jpg
#3 is taller, flowered faster, mos sativa!
#2 is shorter,bushier, mos indica(blue berry)
Beans are pure santa Maria f1 inbreeds , whatever that is. Bro and sis.
Polish_20200814_215939221.jpg
I've still got 15 of the original donor pack.
+ 30 dif flavors. I might have sumpen u would like, n/c. Let me know. I've got rare fire. Bodhi and crew, ck out MTF thread

Attachments

• IMG_20200827_140222320_HDR.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_20200827_140222320_HDR.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 128

Back