Organic Dinafem - Orange Juice ?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Hey guys time for another grow log! I've been meaning to grow another orange strain for a while, I looked at plenty of orange varieties before deciding on this particular one and hope she lives up to the description. If she does I may well keep this one running for a while, I'm looking for a strong orange flavour and a happy motivational high with no couch lock.
  • Grow style - Organic Super soil / ROLS / No Til
  • Lighting - SILs (screw in led's)
Here she is just off the blocks.
IMG_20200402_151131.jpgIMG_20200402_150940.jpgIMG_20200402_150954.jpg
Thanks for watching, any questions or feedback welcome, have a great weekend :sun:

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
?sounds like a great winner Sunshine but you know it says it smells of tangerine but as long as I have been growing I have never smelled any thing from any of my plants but the same smell Weed I must have a bad sniffer :mask:
I'm right there with you Alphatoy. I try to distinguish the trait smells and all I can usually sense is different variations of good weed. I think as we age we start to go nose blind. I know my old sniffer isn't as keen as it used to be. Regardless, its still always a much appreciated and enjoyable act of taking in a big whiff of great smelling buds. ?

Highcountry

Aug 12, 2019
I have heard great things about Dinafem seeds. I see it is a feminized seed. This is what I buy after my first crop from Blueberry bag seed. Planted six seeds. Three were males, one of the females died at seedling time. I had an underused grow tent, but the Blueberry grew strong and smelled stronger.

Presently growing Aurora Indica from Nirvana. I am hopeful it will be good and I get a better handle on growing.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Presently growing Aurora Indica from Nirvana. I am hopeful it will be good and I get a better handle on growing.
Aurora Indica is a fantastic and overlooked strain. Good luck with it, what kind of setup are you growing her in?

Highcountry

Aug 12, 2019
It is just a small grow with cheap 600w lights from Amazon. I have two plants in a 2×3 tent. I have had to add two 100 w lights as the 600w is not true to the wattage. I have some small brown spots, some crinkled leaves so I am thinking I have a Calcium deficiency. It is just a hobby for personal use and sharing with old friends. I am tired of paying $400 an ounce for 16 percent sleepy time weed.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
If you start a grow thread on the indoor grow forum I'll give you lots of help as will others, we'll get you up to speed in no time @Highcountry ! :)

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Thanks @Cannada :) Sadly she's not had much water this past week as I've been super busy so I'm going to treat her to a nice drench with some diluted seaweed in a short while. Otherwise growing nicely. Coming into my favourite part of any grow now, the flowering phase.
She's due some light lst to seperate the branches and improve pentration which is planned for this weekend as I should have some spare time.
So far I'm pretty happy with the OJ's performance, considering the short veg, she seems to grow herself and even when neglected she doesn't ask for much. Another update coming next weekend.
IMG_20200515_212642.jpgIMG_20200515_212711.jpg
Thanks for watching!

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Sorry for the lack of updates guys. She turned out very nicely, the buds are extremely dense like an NL and fluff out nicely in a grinder.

She definitely has an energetic buzz which I really enjoy and a very pleasant citrus old school flavour. Not devastatingly potent just a nice strong motivational high that works well for daytime and evening. Great for gardening/DIY etc as the high is focused and up. A bowl of this and some fresh ground coffee and the to-do list is getting smashed.

I was impressed with how true to the description this strain was so we'll done dinafem for that. It's a strain I will certainly revisit at some point in the future and would recommend it.

Highcountry

Aug 12, 2019
?sounds like a great winner Sunshine but you know it says it smells of tangerine but as long as I have been growing I have never smelled any thing from any of my plants but the same smell Weed I must have a bad sniffer :mask:
The only way I can test weed is with a clean pipe, then take one hit, and blow it out of my nose. I can generally smell the weed, and judge its potency by taking only one hit and see what that does.

J

Joan Woods

Hey guys time for another grow log! I've been meaning to grow another orange strain for a while, I looked at plenty of orange varieties before deciding on this particular one and hope she lives up to the description. If she does I may well keep this one running for a while, I'm looking for a strong orange flavour and a happy motivational high with no couch lock.
  • Grow style - Organic Super soil / ROLS / No Til
  • Lighting - SILs (screw in led's)
Here she is just off the blocks.
View attachment 11181View attachment 11182View attachment 11183
Thanks for watching, any questions or feedback welcome, have a great weekend :sun:
Can I pl see a pic of the seed pls .Just checking colour dark or light ,have somehow mixed mine up.

Back