OFFERED Durban Poison (fems)

Varinaut

Jun 14, 2020
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Edit: Sorry, this is for US only, unless the international folks can figure out how to reimburse postage.

I have a jar of 2-year old Durban Poison fems (Dutch Passion) that are looking for a home. If you're interested, have participated on this forum for more than a month, NOT on my ignore list, and are willing to send me a self-addressed, stamped envelope, I'll send you 5x Durban Poison fems gratis.

PM me to set it up.

dpgiveaway.jpg

Last edited:

PirateJoe

Dec 10, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, and all fems -- long story, but don't believe the "gurus" when they tell you pollen only survives a couple weeks. Geesh!
Pollen will survive until something kills it. Kansas has ditch weed that the government planted during WW 2 for rope, oils, and anything they could use it for. It still grows wild and on a windy day that pollen can carry a long ways. I have cross pollination back in the days when I grew remotely that would ruin a crop. Intown not a problem, but you get out by the lakes or missile silos, it will find you first.

oltim

May 21, 2021
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yeah I figured that, lol, just never know how many people sent a pm 😅

Btw I love your avatar, I'm a big fan of Carl Sagan, especially the strain too. Been looking for that one for a long time, it's great smoke.

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I have to add that to the library! Envelopes and postage are waiting for your response.

Back