Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

Dynavape vaporizer unpayed review

yazad

As we all know i am from india and dynavape is a usa company so i have not receives any miney for promotion.

So my cousin brother at last bought me a dynavape m from usa when i asked it as my wedding gift

It is just ausam.

Now insted of 2 joints of medium soze

I do only 4 bowls of dynavape

Rach bowl is 12mm in soze so in less then 1 cigarette worth of material i get soooo high

Best part is very low tar and ausamntaste as no combustion.

Even for combusting ot is great if any one would want to try

It is a simple tool as swiss knofe no special mechanics knoedge

It opens in 4 foldable parts witg hand and can be re attached.
Path way is all stainless steel.
Temperature sensing tip works excellent and gives signal to start vaping.

Its rings are so much durable and that one cant believe its made of rybber because it touches 400 degrees temperature with every bowl session

Still there is no hint of loosing quality

Its super easy to clean and goes very well with bong or water circulars as it willnfilter the vapour very clean..

yazad

It is very simple tool like a swiss knife. And durability too very best

It is very very economical weeds consumption wise.

4 bowls and u are on cloud nine

Just 12 mm height bowl

The clicks are perfect and precise

U can clean it too very easily

It goes with small bongs and water pipes too i use with 6 inch bong broke the bong just today.

And now lock down so cant order

Even without the bong ots super smooth

I ASSURE EVERY SENIOR CITIZEN FRIEND IF U ONLY FOR ONCE LEARN THE LEARNING CURVE OF THIS VAPE. THERE IS NO GOING BACK.

AND YOUNG WILL LOVE IT TOO

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠sorry my friend I have been on this computer on a job dispatching large trucks but I found out its not for me so I turned in my time today their was to much of conflict of interest since I was also dispatching my wife's boy o well that's past now only did it for 2 weeks I really enjoyed it but its really tough with this virus 19 going around the boy wanted to be home every week end and we wanted him to stay on the road I am almost to old to fight the virus myself and no we don't use a vape here wife likes her weed to burn. she tried vaping once and didn't like it. and besides I enjoy growing I would loose my hobby of growing. Tell Kazvin I am back and how are the 4 legged children doing. I look at u guys pictures just about every day they are in my family album yazad what are you growing now give me an update on the farm. :mask:

Top Bottom